Honored Contributor

Haven't seen Chickenbutt in awhile

Not in here a lot over the past few months and I don't know if I missed something from or about her.  Wish we could visit with her again. Same for "wolf" and "squirrel".  They know who they are.  Miss them posting.

Did see one of our friends back posting on here the other day.  That was nice. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Haven't seen Chickenbutt in awhile

@qualitygal , I was wondering where @chickenbutt  was as well.  It’s been quite awhile since I have seen a post from her.  Hoping all is well.  LM

Honored Contributor

It’s heartwarming that we notice when a “friend” has not been posting for awhile. Many here need a break for one reason or another.

Honored Contributor

I remember her saying awhile back that she wasn’t going to post.She was posting recipes at the time.

Honored Contributor

Re: chickebutt, in searching her nic, the last posts she made were 2/21, none since.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I miss her, too.  She is pretty low key, so not the type to be banned.  I was concerned, since she has mentioned health problems.  But, if she said she wasn't going to post for awhile, that's fine.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal, I miss @chickenbutt, and @forrestwolf and @mistriTsquirrel, too.   So many "good peeps" who aren't here as often as in the past.   I worry about our posting friends when they're not around.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   I do too.  Hope they all are ok.  Miss them being a part of it all.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Also @Mustang Shar .  Has she posted lately?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Chickenbutt is doing well, although she still has some physical issues.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland