Honored Contributor

Have you seen the new shipping paper?

Saw a commercial today of a new way for shipping.  Now, I don't know that I would do this for anything fragile, but I found it interesting.  I think it's made by Scotch.  You can take a package, even a wrapped package with a bow, set it on the middle of the paper, wrap the loose end over and the three open ends stick to each other.  You just stick a mailing label on it and ship.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Have you seen the new shipping paper?

That might work for some packages that I've sent in the past. Interesting - thanks for posting....I wonder where it's available.

Honored Contributor

Sounds interesting.  I don't think I would do it, packages take beating around Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

That might work for some packages that I've sent in the past. Interesting - thanks for posting....I wonder where it's available.

@jannabelle1, since I think it is made by Scotch, I would check with the office supply stores.  It comes on a roll.

Esteemed Contributor

If this is what I think, I bought some about a couple of years ago, Amazon, "Scotch Flex and Seal Shipping Roll".  Cheaper now.  It's like a substitue for bubble wrap bags, but you cut to size. 

Honored Contributor

scotch flex.jpg

Honored Contributor

It reminds me of the Amazon bags they use.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the image, @software .  I couldn't picture it from the description, but when I saw your post it made sense.  Looks pretty neat.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett