Respected Contributor

Re: Have You Quit A Long Time Thread?

Hi John,

You are such a great writer!  Thanks to you and the other posters! 

It seems we have all had similar experiences with the larger or longer threads.  I appreciate you all answering me and I look for topics that I can ad something to.

Maybe we will connect with a group/thread here in the future but either way it is a pleasure to read here.

Cathy

Respected Contributor

I don't get involved in long time threads.

And I avoid threads when the op writes a mini novel. Don't have the patience to read when paragraphs and punctuation aren't used.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No sometimes I just go look at different threads to see what its about, sometimes I jump in and many times I dont Smiley Happy

What I really do not like is replys that go on and on with all of the previous ones. I cant stand to try and read all of that! I just move on.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

What I really do not like is replys that go on and on with all of the previous ones. I cant stand to try and read all of that! I just move on.

@CherryHugs 

Exactly what you said! 

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I look in sometimes, but have never posted, I don't recall.  May heart someone every once in a while.

Some are just not my thing, 'can't say any more...' blah blah blahhhh.

And then there's the pages and pages of sparkly unicorns... with a few sentences in between....lol.  Fine if that's your thing!

I see nothing wrong with them, though.

ETA:  Just remember I did post on one regularly in Beauty Banter.  It was for women in their 50's.  There is one for women in their 60's, but I'm not there yet!

Valued Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

No. I am more a loner. I find that I prefer to "talk" to some people more than others. Plus, I easily tire of chit-chat.

Gosh, who knew I was so charming?

SunSprite raising hand

Smiley Very Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Respected Contributor

there is a thread about pets that must be at least 5 years old. the OP has long since disappered but people are still flogging this dead horse. I find it very tiresome so I just don't even look at it anymore.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

No. I am more a loner. I find that I prefer to "talk" to some people more than others. Plus, I easily tire of chit-chat.

Are we related?  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes. Don't fit in/nothing in common with other posters/cliques/boring.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Are we related?  Smiley Very Happy

Oh, I could have used a sister in my life, chickie.

@chickenbutt 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland