Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone had any experience returning a item to EVINE

It should not be a problem  as long as you return it within 30 days and make sure you insure the package for what it's worth if you don't use their return label. If the package is lost it will be on you. 

New Contributor

Just beware they will return your item if it's over 30 days. I tried to return a purse alittle past thirty days and they sent it back to me. I have to be honest I have returned items from the Q past the 30 days because sometimes with beauty I need more then 30 days to see if I like or can use the product. It has never been an issue. Also their customer service cannot compare to QVC's. I have read in reviews where someone may have a purse past the 30 days and it has a defect and they said it was past the 30 days and it's to late to return it. I promise you QVC will gladly take it back especially if it's a defect and it's past the 30 day return policy. QVC rocks better then any of these other shopping channels. If you return something to HSN past the 30 days they will just give you credit on their account for you to use. 

Like I said just be sure if you do shop EVINE get it back before the 30 day mark. 

Good Luck

Honored Contributor

Usually you can return a few items in one box if it weighs under a certain weight. With the Q you can only send what goes to the same return address, in one box, up to the weight limit, usually 4 lbs or so. I've done this many times as I have called CS to check. So a $7 return label can be quite a savings rather than shipping yourself. However, I try not to order much from these shopping channels as the s/h are really too much unless it's free, of course.

Honored Contributor

I returned a wig I'd bought.  I never wore the wig and it was still packaged up.  I'd ordered 3 of the same kind and only kept 2 of them.  No problem.