Honored Contributor

Has anyone had any experience returning a item to EVINE

Last week I ordered the Deen Brothers pan. I did it at the last minute thought I'd give as a gift to my friend who enjoys cooking for her upcoming bday.

Today, I was talking to her & she ordered it. She was telling me how nice quality, etc. it is.

I don't need it nor do I have any other person I would gift it.  Has anyone had experience with returning item to EVINE? I didn't open box just got it yesterday - this was my 2nd purchase from Evine (1st was years ago).

I will call CS just wondering if there were any issues. Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone had any experience returning a item to EVINE

I've never any issues with EVINE returns.  Mine were clothes so the packages were opened.

Respected Contributor

Are you trying to return it as "refused"?  Have you opened the outside package at all, or is it still sealed from shipping?

I've never returned something as "refused".  But if you're going to put the return label on the outside of the box and send it back, it will be fine.  I've never had a problem returning anything and getting credit in a timely manner.

Honored Contributor

@RainyDayGal

no I'll open it & if they have return label I'll use it as it's probably cheaper.  Thank you for the reply.

Honored Contributor

Just be sure to get it back to them within 30 days of the date it was ordered.  No need to call them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Last week I ordered the Deen Brothers pan. I did it at the last minute thought I'd give as a gift to my friend who enjoys cooking for her upcoming bday.

Today, I was talking to her & she ordered it. She was telling me how nice quality, etc. it is.

I don't need it nor do I have any other person I would gift it.  Has anyone had experience with returning item to EVINE? I didn't open box just got it yesterday - this was my 2nd purchase from Evine (1st was years ago).

I will call CS just wondering if there were any issues. Thank you!

Yes!  They go through Newgistics, which is a secondary shipping company, after you drop it off at USPS. QVC also uses them.  I returned a jewelry item on June 7th to the post office and I just got a notice today that my refund is going through.  They can be very slow.......  This is what I learned.  If you look up where your return is with the USPS tracking number, which I highly recommend you take a pic of your package before you mail it,  it shows it at Newgistics  and it stops there.  Here is the trick.  Go to Newgistics Tracking dot com and enter your USPS tracking number and you will see that it has arrived.  I'm not sure I will do more business with Evine because if the package gets lost, they have to do a search for it before you ever get reimbursed.  They are also big on making you use a notary, if your item never reaches you.  HSN and QVC believe their customers.  Evine does not.  Good luck. 

Respected Contributor

I have only ordered from Evine a few times, but just last week they sent the wrong color of pants. I called CS, and they couldn't have been nicer. They credited all shipping on the wrong color and for the shipping of the new correct pants. I received the new correct pants in 2 days from the call. Good CS makes me want to continue ordering from them.

Trusted Contributor

I've returned clothes to Evine on a few occasions. Used their return label and the bag the shipment came in.

No problems.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

thank you all for the replies. I've decided I will keep it: either use it, gift it or sell at community yard sale.

Reason: it was $7.99 to ship to me & $10.99 to return with their label ($13.21 by USPS). So I don't want to throw away  $19.00 for nothing.  (The order total was $49 and I know I can sell it brand new in box for that).

(this is why I normally am cautious about buying from shopping channels s/h high & returning gets expensive)

Honored Contributor

I've returned a couple of things.  No different than QVC.  Pop the return label on it and send it back.  You don't have to call c.s. unless for some reason, you want to.