Respected Contributor

Has Anyone Had This Happen To Them With A Credit Card?

Hi,

I have a Paypal account and  have had it for years and never had a problem. I was charged 2 transactions that I didn't do. One was for over $1,000 and the other was for $444.00 both Toyotas one in Florida and one in NC. I never did either of these transactions, The other transactions on the bill were right.

I went to my Paypal account and those 2 transactions were not there, but were on my paper bill I got in the mail. I am  thinking it is a billing error. So I just got finished writing a letter to them about this issue. I am so upset about this as this has never happened to me before. If it was on my Paypal account they Paypal would fix it as I am insured for that.I think I will cancel my account at Paypal as I fear someone has my account numbers. Thanks for reading

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Had This Happen To Them With A Credit Card?

@cuddlesmama Instead of worrying over this, call PayPal. They can straighten this out on the phone for you and you won't have to wonder. Here is a common phone number for them but you might have to sign into their site to find another one if this doesn't work.  1-888-221-1161.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama Please call Paypal immediately.  I would want to know why they are on your paper bill but not online.

Respected Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

@cuddlesmama Instead of worrying over this, call PayPal. They can straighten this out on the phone for you and you won't have to wonder. Here is a common phone number for them but you might have to sign into their site to find another one if this doesn't work.  1-888-221-1161.

Thank you for the phone number.

Esteemed Contributor

A paper bill? I have never gotten a paper bill from PP. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the other posters to call. 

Super Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

Maybe this person doesn't do paperless billing/statements.  I do paperless EVERYTHING, given the choice.

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I've never gotten a paper bill from PayPal either.

Honored Contributor

I have never gotten a bill from PayPal period.  Maybe OP means the credit card associated with their PayPal account.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I have never gotten a bill from PayPal period.  Maybe OP means the credit card associated with their PayPal account.

I don't do paperless billing.