Honored Contributor

Has Amy the Clark Shoes Lady said if she's having a girl or a boy?

I mostly wear Birkenstock shoes so I don't watch the Clark presentations the entire time.

I think Amy is cute and I kept thinking she might be pregnant.  Has anyone heard her say if she is having a girl or a boy?  I'm just curious.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Amy the Clark Shoes Lady said if she's having a girl or a boy?

[ Edited ]

Jayne Brown said a girl and she's having a rough time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

She is due in November but I don't believe she knows what the sex is yet. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

Her pregnancy was announced on a show earlier this week

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I know she's been having a difficult time.  I heard her talking about it.  She kept apologizing for having to leave the air and for coming in later, etc.  I don't know what it is but it's difficult for her.  She talked about how this baby has decided to be a little more difficult.

As we all know, pregnancies are all different.

I was thinking after I saw her (as I often do) about how awsome females are.  Really, think about it.  She's growing a human being and working and raising a child (no different from many other women, I know that).  

I'm just saying sometimes we need to give ourselves a hand and realize all that women do and how awsome females are.  We see them on QVC all of the time.  Some of them have babies and then come back to work.  

It's wonderful to be a woman and I love it.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  You're right, we are awesome! 🤗

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66,   It sounds like morning sickness that can really happen at any time.  If it was more serious, she would not be on TV.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I agree with you.  From the minute I got pregnant for months I puked constantly.  It wasn't like I was sick, I just puked.

I remember we'd go to my favorite place (spaghetti) and eat and my late husband would pull over on the way home and I'd puke and I'd be fine.

When I had my two daughters (they were 5 and 7) and decided to have one more, I puked all of the time.  We hadn't told them and finally my husband came to me and said, "We need to tell the girls because they think you are dying".  Ha!

I don't know about other people but I didn't feel sick, I just puked.  Maybe that's how she is.  I think Prince William's wife has something similar only her's reaches danger.  I kept hydrated and was able to keep a handle on it.  Maybe now they'd put me in the hospital but I doubt it after all, I'm not a Princess....well I am, but just in my mind...Ha!

Take care sweet girl.