Respected Contributor

I hope you all enjoy your time with family and friends. Stay safe and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, everone

It will just be my husband and I againthis year.My son lives in another state and will be going to his girlfriends family.I was sad last year when we couldn't be there with him and he was alone.He lives in Oklahoma and will be spending time with a large group of wonderful family people so I am very thankful this year.Happy Thanksgiving!

Super Contributor

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  

Respected Contributor

@dex

We're in the same situation. Our families also live far away and it will just be my husband and me again this year. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

http://www.imgion.com/images/02/Happy-thanksgiving-lovely-wishes.jpg

Be thankful and enjoy your day to the fullest.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

I also hope that everyone has a wonderful and thoughtful Thanksgiving as we officially begin the holiday season.  It will be just my husband, me, and our menagerie. 

For those of you who are alone this Thanksgiving and feeling lonely, I hope that you are treating yourself to a lovely dinner and know that we all care about you on this board. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

217347-Cute-Snoopy-Happy-Thanksgiving-Quote.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!   May we all find gratutide in the simple gifts, today and in the coming year.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

I hope everyone had wonderful Turkeylicious day! Our day was perfect sharing love and food at our community meal in church.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider@Sounds like you had a great day.I had a nice dinner too with my DH.My son lives in another state too far to travelso I was happy that he was invited to his girlfriends family dinner.Her aunt loves to host all family dinners and even does everyone's birthday.I just don't have that kind of energy..sure wish I did.