Valued Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving, Thankful for all the love you have shown..

[ Edited ]

I am so very thankful for all thw lovely tboughts these past few days.I hope you have a million blessings upon your hearts. You inspired me to  as of this morning,  to throw a huge thanksgiving for our family, We have all been so down...Reading your replies that I need so deeply, I see the way to honor her is with love, the family loving each other,sharing, she would love this. I would like to continue her zest for life , her light.I can't match her gift,but the love is going to feel so good

.I can't think of a tribute to her more than of thanks. So Tomorrow with a house bursting  with life,she will not be missing,We will carry her within ourselves.

Again I send you love , hugs and forever my thankfulness, you carried me this week, You loved me ,you are so beautiful..hugs,MaryAnne 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Thanful for all the love you have shown..

<3

Respected Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  I'm very happy to hear you're looking forward to a positive and happy Thanksgiving........I like your style!  Yes, we do have a lot to be thankful for, and loved ones who have gone before us would not want us to be sad.  Life is too short for sadness.  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Heart

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi That is a wonderful way to honor her life and it is a gift to your family from your heart.I hope that you all have a wonderful time remembering her today and I am sure that she is so pleased that your family ties will remain strong in love,caring and sharing together.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Thanksgiving, Thankful for all the love you have shown..

@Still keeper of the koi

MaryAnne, I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Still keeper of the koi

MaryAnne, I wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Ditto from me!  Blessings!

Cathy

Honored Contributor

'Birds of a feather flock together'............And we are blessed and thankful for you, too.   All kind and wonderful posters, enjoy your special holidays.  Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).