Honored Contributor

🎂 Happy Birthday NAES 🌹

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🎂 Happy Birthday NAES 🌹

[ Edited ]

Happy Birthday and Best Wishes @NAES1 !!!

2-3.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

warm thoughts for you today!

E452CE69-3953-4CB4-A9B8-69BC4B78210B.jpeg

I miss you 😘 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Dear 'my butterfly'~ how so very honored to have you as one of my rare creative loving friends.                    @butterfly123 

~continued below~

@cotton4me , those are the qualities that make a Quality life. You bring a light to all of us. You share so very much with each message you offer with care and an

uplifting attitude, also.

@butterfly123 wrote:

BEAB1585-4980-493E-8E54-8BC812A9EB7A.jpeg@NAES1

@butterfly123 

There is a kindness in your unselfish giving, in your words, in your smile I know ~I am sure.

If that smile of one, such as yours, can bring warmth with ease and actually those whom may see you as that beautiful lady, your behaviour as a soul ~ connector, then I send a hug to the kind of friend who lived how she believed people should, as to me, there was sunshine that radiated from the best aspect of those butterfly postings.

From me:

Smiley Happy butterfly can yes...actually gaze their flaws; butterfly is like a calm sea, a dancing birdsong and the new buds of spring. Yet, most of all, butterfly is my dearest SWEETEST of friends.

I lovingly appreciate each friend that sent me a heart. All of these feelings are normal and useful for me.

We evolve to have each friend ~ to have each, to know when it is appropriate to lean to them for support without any unwanted feelings of anger or negativity.

For the most part we just need to to embrace it, never to run out of it.

I love each friend, here as much as I can without knowing 'you' physically. 

"Thank you,

and God bless each soul for a rich Easter this beautiful day" ,

also on my birthday those I will never forget; `wishes and my possessing meaningful features for the charming cards that certainly have a pleasing heartfelt array of courtesies Woman Happy and a Heart of love`.

@butterfly123 , @cotton4me,

@Red Top, @ValuSkr , @SleeplessinSD ,

along with many friends from

Among Friends. Heart

Always a friend Woman Surprised and butterfly and cotton ball.............' you got me on this with cards'.

Honored Contributor

@NAES1, hope you are enjoying your springtime birthday!  Warmest thoughts for a great year to come...

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy farm birthday messages

Happy Birthday, Naes.  Thought you might like a farm scene.  God Bless You!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@NAES1, hope you are enjoying your springtime birthday!  Warmest thoughts for a great year to come...

~~~   ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~~    @Oznell  smileyhappyy:

Hello there our sweet movie guru.

Awww, how are you and your precious son?

I am believing he's a grown young adult, now. But, BUT! I don't (think) he's reached the age where mom doesn't know much of what I'm talking about, if not, that'll come sooner than expected..hooraying only for a short time, though. 

Seldom do I have a chance to watch any movies /TV/, but my husband catches 'em all..even if he's seen his favorites...over & over. 

I'm pretty much involved in my art murals, hoping to teach cursive writing and calligraphy, soon. I waited for my birthday *CALL* from our son, definitely before I came here and after our delicious dinner. And of all things I do not -usually- eat here comes candy, a box of special made (bakery) gooey filled pastries, along with the most yummy soft ice cream with small peanuts with wafers to scoop onto.  I have a complete mess of documents that accruded from medical notes to study and scribble abstract art to keep; he presented me with a 3 tier organizer.

I'll take that as a hint  Woman Surprised surprised: (??)

Gosh, it's great to hear from you. I'll be over next week and see what is showing.

It's been just about 8 months since I have seen any movies ...except a month ago- >

It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World!

My husband told me that BEING THERE with Peter Sellers was on the other night, so I passed on that one too.

'Told my sweetie that you enjoyed Eddie Mueller '(spelling), so he became interested when Eddie was on -I know that was around last September '18 to January's 2019 ...I think'. ?

I had (having) a great birthday and still in the grand of it all until the ice cream has become a thing of the past----------we have videos upon videos to watch, so I think  Y E S...

~The Out of Towners~ would be my best, as a one of the kind for me, `````hilarious...........

really like Sandy Dennis in this one. 

Thank Heart you for the warm birthday thoughts.

Oh, our son is on the other side of the country...hope to see him by Tuesday. [That phone] call made my birthday very special.

I am blessed.

A very wonderful Easter for you, husband and son.  Prayer.

My best, always to you and for your family.  womanhappyy :here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ !

@Oznell 

April 21st

EASTER- 2019

Honored Contributor

Image result for happy easter birthday pictures

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @NAES1  on this Easter DayHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

Image result for happy farm birthday messages

Happy Birthday, Naes.  Thought you might like a farm scene.  God Bless You!

Many times Jubilant, 

I certaintly do!

I miss my fun adventures with dad, mom gathering in the apples and peaches with my brother/ sister/ and the helping hands, along with scooping up the garden vegetables.

As you remember, we lived in the city but I spent many years throughout my younger years staying on our working farm + the apple /peach orchard.

I had the best of two lives.

Dearly loved my horses and to ride bare back was something I finally mastered...I sure hope so as Daddy thought. BUT!

Peeling those peaches with mother through the night for canning I'll never forget. Don't believe I am a candidate for being a farmer's wife. What an adventure...... Smiley Happy

I do cherish this scene, and [it] will remain in my memory for a very long time, especially the red barn and that {{dirt}} road. To this day, I love the smell of hay and straw.

When you lose your parents in death, there is something very empty that never fills that void.

Of course,

I never lost my parents ~ as most people often say: I know exactly where they are.

Some wonderful time we will all be together, even you, Jubilant, will be there.

I cannot express enough how blessed I have been today having Easter and my birthday together, and for you to be here with me. 

What caring and wonderful friends we have.

You are such a loving caring grace to me  being here with me, today.

From the depth of my soul, I adore you.

LOVE, thank you so much; you'll never know the power of those words being sent to you. 

Heart ~ NAES

@jubilant 

Honored Contributor

Ä°ngilizce DoÄŸum Günü Resimleri @NAES1 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh