Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday @Lindsays GrandmašŸŽšŸŽˆ

[ Edited ]

Birthda cake.jfif

Balloons.jfif

I just wanted to say, how much I appreciate your positivity, and wonderful posts you share with us in your speciall way. It is my most sincere wish that you have a wonderfully BLESSED, and healthy birthday!ā¤  (I hope I got the day right. Please forgive me if I didn'tšŸ˜Š )

~~~All we need is LOVEšŸ’–

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday @Lindsays GrandmašŸŽšŸŽˆ

@Lindsays Grandma  Happy Birthday šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠšŸŽ‚šŸŽˆšŸŽ!!!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous year ahead!

Esteemed Contributor

@ItsME ... Thank you ItsMe, it was a lovely day, and  a fabulous year ahead would be the icing on the cake. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles   What a beautiful festive display for my birthday, thank you ever so much.  What is interesting is just as I found your post I was going to send a shout out to you.  I think you will enjoy the Smile Quotes thread, the first and the continued versions, and again, thank for your lovely sentiment, and yes, you got the day right.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Happy Birthday šŸŽ‚šŸŽˆšŸŽ‰!! 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

Happy birthday to a great lady who sends good vibes out into the world. Thank you for all your wonderful posts. Enjoy your day. šŸŽšŸŽ‰šŸŽˆšŸŽŠ

Valued Contributor

Happy Birthday, Lindsay's Grandma. Hope your day is wonderful.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Lindsay's Grandma, Happy Birthday to you.  Eat a big piece of šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚šŸŽ‚ for me. I love your posts too!

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Lindsay's Grandma!!!!!I hope you enjoy your day!