Super Contributor

I just saw Phyllis, the pretty Calista hair model with the gorgeous short grey hair in a commercial for a Texas HMO Medicare supplement commercial. Yea Phyllis!

Respected Contributor

O.M.G...i saw it too ....

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen her recently but last year Phyllis was on often for some insurance company/deal.

Another QVC model - Cheryl - I think that is she in the EB egg commercial.  Another spot - or the same - standing at the garage door with 2 kids and when they open door - it's pouring rain.     You'd think they would have known it was raining outside  - while inside the house.  Then they splash puddles with a dog.  Cheryl  does hair and cosmetic on Q.

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I haven't seen her recently but last year Phyllis was on often for some insurance company/deal.

Another QVC model - Cheryl - I think that is she in the EB egg commercial.  Another spot - or the same - standing at the garage door with 2 kids and when they open door - it's pouring rain.     You'd think they would have known it was raining outside  - while inside the house.  Then they splash puddles with a dog.  Cheryl  does hair and cosmetic on Q.

yeah cause no one ever knows its raining out until they open the garage door ready to go somewhere !

Honored Contributor

I've seen that and also Kulani was in a candy commercial and a lip balm commercial if I'm not mistaken.