Honored Contributor
You know the saying make "new friends one is silver the other is gold".
Today all our friends from our neighborhood growing up got together for brunch -- haven't seen some of them in 40 years. Oh my it was like we never left best time I've had in a long time -- such great stories, pics and memories. Just hope it won't be another 40 years!
Honored Contributor
I bet that was really fun. It's a miracle you could find people to get them together as everyone is so scattered these days. A neighborhood reunion.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
We only had 15 houses in our neighborhood out in the country (Washington xing, NJ) back in the 50s. Most of us moved out after college, but, casually stayed in touch. We located all the main kids in our neighborhood and it branched out from there.
Trusted Contributor
I know what you mean. We just came back from my husband 50th college reunion, and it was great for him to see people he had not seen in so long.
Honored Contributor

That sounds wonderful !!  I would love to do that.  I would love to see some of the kids again.  One did get in touch and we got together.  I enjoyed it so much. She was my best friend in grade school and lived about a block away.