Honored Contributor

HOW MUCH Christmas music can you listen to?

I love Christmas music!  I especially like the seasonal albums by some of my favorite artists.

Christmas music is so extremely up tempo, I cannot take it in the background for the entire day, especially when I get ready in the morning!  

Bring on the CD's!  Love the "coffee house sounds" like Eva Cassidy Songbird.

Valued Contributor

Re: HOW MUCH Christmas music can you listen to?

Maybe 30 minutes and that is on a good year.

Honored Contributor

Christmas music comes is every variety--from Old English carols to rock to country, guitar, symphonic.  I think there is something for everyone who celebrates Christmas.  Of course if it is not a holiday for you, I'm sure you get sick of hearing it. 

Honored Contributor

I love Christmas music when it starts today through Christmas Day and like the many varieties that one can enjoy.  FaLaLaLaLaaaaaa.....

Honored Contributor

All year longWoman LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Christmas music comes is every variety--from Old English carols to rock to country, guitar, symphonic.  I think there is something for everyone who celebrates Christmas.  Of course if it is not a holiday for you, I'm sure you get sick of hearing it. 

@SoonerI love it, just not all day.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I love Christmas music!  I especially like the seasonal albums by some of my favorite artists.

Christmas music is so extremely up tempo, I cannot take it in the background for the entire day, especially when I get ready in the morning!  

Bring on the CD's!  Love the "coffee house sounds" like Eva Cassidy Songbird.

@ECBG and others, don't "shoot darts"....24/7/365 days a year!  Cat Very Happy  It makes me happy and even in the sweltering heat of summer, I enjoy it!  Besides, my birthday is 12/23!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

All year longWoman LOL

@on the bay  Found me a friend!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Respected Contributor

This is a question for which I have yet to find an answer . . . . ..apparently I have not yet reached critical mass.  And this is my 82nd Christmas.  So I'll keep trying to find out how much I can handle. Stay tuned.

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

All year longWoman LOL

@on the bay  Found me a friend!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

me tooSmiley Happy

when I get in the car, my kids say-"can we listen to anything else but Christmas music mom?" lol (and it could be the middle of July , August, March-doesn't matterWoman LOLIt just makes me happy! I wish every day could be Christmas!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"