Honored Contributor

Re: HOW MUCH Christmas music can you listen to?

I can't take much of it.  Three days' is nice - Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and Day After Christmas.

Valued Contributor

As a church pianist, we start on our Christmas cantata in Sept.  Of course, it is only certain songs, not the whole gamit.  As I've mentioned before, I am also a piano teacher and I hear all of it 92 times.  I still don't get tired of it (only a few songs that I don't like). However, when Jan. arrives, I don't want to hear anymore.

Respected Contributor

Never liked Christmas music. My fav radio station starts playing it before TkGiving. I switch stations as soon as they start it.

Honored Contributor

I love Christmas music but only traditional carols and standards.  I cannot listen to modern re-mixes ( noise IMO) or those awful country western tales of woe.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All day!!!! I never put the tv on during the day! I enjoy this one station that's basically "commercial free" & its plays all my fav traditional songs which bring back lots of wonderful memories for me! I love Johnny Mathis so of course I have all his Christmas cds, and More to fill in.

Best gift I ever bought myself -Bose stereo!  

I have 2 fav Christmas music stations & I even put it on in the car..

Honored Contributor

loving it....all types....cant get enough. i sometimes listen to it all night long while i am sleeping.

i have been playing  it pretty much non-stop since mid november.

i enjoy listening to our local fm station, holiday traditions, holly. holiday pops, and music choice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein