Trusted Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR' RESOLUTION(S)?????

HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR EVERYONE & FUR BABIES TOO! My New Year resolution is to start working out again. I usually work out every day or at least six days a week. However, I stopped when my fur baby boy past on & can't seem to get the zest for my daily HIIT back, it reminds me too much of my beloved rescue cat that would watch me every day & it makes me miss him all the more! There's something about a rescue cat or dog that is so genuine & unique if truth be told he rescued me in more ways than one. Well, with that said, just thought I'd ask what your resolution or resolutions are for 2018 & while I'm on the subject, are you good at keeping them? It is easy to make them, but carrying them out is another story, right? I hope this hasn't previously posted if so I apologize for being redundant.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR! WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR' RESOLUTION(S)?????

Hey there - the subject is always relevant right now.

To live my best life and color my world to my liking.  Try to be civil, decent, informed, helpful to others and when I can (or have to be!),  enjoyable with others.

Respect Mother Nature and do what I can to cooperate sustainably; to harness her gifts as well I can in a modern, dirty world.

And yes, love my rescue dog so he forgets the past.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

Happy New Year !!!    May it befilled with so many blessings and much abundance that we are exhausted by June !!!!

The usual rezzies for me---  get my diet back on point. But this year I have added a reading challenge that I found on Pinterest-- and January has me reading a book that I read long ago. I chose one I didn't like at all and am going to try it again.

Honored Contributor

My New Years resolution is to do what makes ME happy. If I'm not relaxed and enjoying myself then what's the point? I had to spend my life doing what didn't make me happy when I worked - now that I'm retired I shouldn't have to.

Respected Contributor

Happy New Year, @Leiloni and all! ❤️

I always do the yearly purge as I go about my deep-cleaning and the taking down of Christmas decorations. This year I'm determined to get things better organized in both home and office  to make daily life easier for myself ~ then keep it orderly. That is always my downfall as time marches on. I'm beginning tomorrow with my recipe collection, followed by kitchen drawers, cabinets and pantry. 

Best wishes to everyone in meeting your 2018 goals! 👍

Trusted Contributor

Hi WaJja61, My do you sound like a very busy person! What all you have on your list will keep you going for a long time. GOD bless you & thank you for the NY wish, that was so kind of you!  L <3

Trusted Contributor

I agree w/ you 100%, do what makes YOU feel good at all times, especially if you had to do what didn't make you happy for so long. Enjoy 2018 to the fullest!!!! L <3

Trusted Contributor

SweetBayMagnolia, What you said is about loving your rescue dog so he'll forget is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I wish you & he a very happy 2018!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Happy Blessed New Year! What a unique idea about reading a book you didn't like previously & reading it again, brilliant! I think I may do that, thank you for the idea. L <3

Trusted Contributor

PS: Do you play guitar? L