Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam My soul is exhausted for all of this. I don't really care about the chipped beef, though. LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Dusty1 are you kidding me?no chipped beef?what is the world coming to.i just read a article that the illinios gov and chicago mayor are thinking of doing another lockdown.im really worried about this,because I would be out of my 1 job.when will this end?

@Luvsmyfam May I ask where you read this, or would you expand on it?  I am also from IL and haven't seen anything about this and am curious.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

There's no cream cheese where I live.  I think in some areas shoppers are creating a shortage by hoarding it.  The stores and grocery stores are well stocked.  

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer I read it on my Google newsreel just today.im from the quadcities.maybe 225 miles from chicago.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Luvsmyfam 

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Out today for about 60 minutes. No choco covered peanuts. Got a sub. Hope he likes it.

More voids on the shelves.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.