Respected Contributor

had such a nice time out on a date Friday evening.ive been out with him before,but this time was awsome.dinner and drinks.im glowing today.hope it continues.thats it qfriends,im just happy and wanted to share.

Ps pleeze no snotty comments

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

had such a nice time out on a date Friday evening.ive been out with him before,but this time was awsome.dinner and drinks.im glowing today.hope it continues.thats it qfriends,im just happy and wanted to share.

Ps pleeze no snotty comments

So glad that you had a good time! 

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

Hope he calls again soon and you get to enjoy another fun date. It's great to have someone you like to get you out and try new kinds of fun or just relax with. Hope to read more posts about nice times with your gentleman. 

Esteemed Contributor

I hope you enjoy many dates to come. Keep us informed. We are here cheering you on!

Respected Contributor

Very  happy for you!  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  Any details you'd care to share? What did you have for dinner? What did you wear? Have you known this guy a while or just met? 
*nosy Q friends want to know  😂 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

sherrikay, I'm happy for your happiness.  I hope your gentleman friend continues to be such a charmer and nice guy.

Love hearing such good news! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

Happy you had such a great time!  Hope it continues if that's what you would like.  

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam  - So nice to hear about the nice time you had!  You've got a lot of support here on the forum.  Hope to hear more from you.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Actually had on a q sweater from peace love world sweater

Maybe this date was to good to be true
Time will tell