Esteemed Contributor

It’s been a whirlwind few days for my family.My son just became engaged!! DH & I are thrilled. His fiancée is such a smart, beautiful, loving young lady.They are talking about  getting married late next Summer.

In addition tomorrow is also my birthday so we’ve been celebrating the two events for the last couple of days.

My heart is so full of gratitude.I’m truly blessed!!

💍🥂🎂💐

Respected Contributor

Congratulations to your son and Happy Birthday!  My middle daughter just got engaged too!  They have not set a definite date yet.  We are very happy for her.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Congratulations! And Happy Birthday!

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations to Nicksmom & 4Kitties!  Always nice to hear happy news!

And happy birthday Nicksmom!

Lots to celebrate.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

AND 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Enjoy these happy occasions!

Esteemed Contributor

So wonderful - we want people we love to be happy and fulfilled and this should be celebrated! 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

It’s been a whirlwind few days for my family.My son just became engaged!! DH & I are thrilled. His fiancée is such a smart, beautiful, loving young lady.They are talking about  getting married late next Summer.

In addition tomorrow is also my birthday so we’ve been celebrating the two events for the last couple of days.

My heart is so full of gratitude.I’m truly blessed!!

💍🥂🎂💐

@NicksmomESQ Continued happiness to you and your family.  And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO  YOU!!!  

Honored Contributor

How uplifting it is to read your post, Nicksmom!  It bursts with happiness!  Congratulations and have a wonderful birthday!!!!  You are blessed.

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday! Congratulations to them and your family. Our daughter is engaged and getting married next Summer also. Enjoy every moment of all that is to come.

Honored Contributor

Well, that was a lovely birthday present for you.  Congratulations to the happy couple and happy birthday to you.