Honored Contributor

Gotta go check out my new calendars (I'm a calendar person)

What calendars will you be getting this next year or now?  We did this before and I learned about all kinds of calendars from the people on here.

Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gotta go check out my new calendars (I'm a calendar person)

The only actual calendar I use is a pocket calendar for appointments and stuff.   I still prefer to keep a manual record of life in general rather than use the computer.  I recently purchased one for 2023 on Amazon.  It's a Van Gogh "starry night" cover.   I LOVE it!!!   I've already got a couple of things written in it.

Honored Contributor

I keep a desk blotter size "monthly planner" on my kitchen table.....and a 12-month wall calendar in my computer alcove.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Hi @qualitygal!

I usually get a pocket calendar too.

I don't like using my phone. My son   uses his and forgets to look at it!  😄

And I like it right there in front of me to look at.I use to have one for my purse too for appts but now I don't have appts so one calendar is fine.

But this time I want to get the kind my daughter has that is larger and has a full page for a week. I think I will start writing my notes to myself you know things to do, on there instead of other pieces of paper.

I do love calendars so of course I had to write a book for this thread lol!

And will be happy to read everyones

ideas as well!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

A big wall calander to write on, small pocket calendar of my dh that I also use for appointments.

Honored Contributor

It's only June...lol.   I haven't used a paper calender in many years, I put everything on the calender in my phone.  My phone is the keeper of my life.   When I was working, I used the calender on my work laptop for the job.  

Respected Contributor

Every year I buy the large & small Cats calendar set at Dollar Tree, the small goes in the pocket of my bill organizer & I give away the large...they'll be hitting the store shelves soon & they go fast. I buy the bill organizer with pockets at Dollar General.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a spiral bound calendar...month at a glance. I have duplicate appts., etc. on my phone. I'm still afraid I'll lose one or the other or my phone will crash and I'd be lost.

Super Contributor

I've saved all of my calendars since 1985 which is the year my first born arrived.  I have a large bureau drawer that houses them.  I've collected a variety over time.

But, the best thing about calendars is going back and looking through them.    Quite like a diary.

Respected Contributor

I like those large desk calenders.  I keep it right in front of my computer.  Have everything on it, always telling daughter and husband "write it on the calender."  I also like a pocket calender.  My Mom would get me one every year but she passed last year....it's the little things.