Honored Contributor

Good to See Carrie the Model

Carrie used to be my favorite model.  I only see her every now and then.

First she got married, then after she had her baby she never came back full time.

I seldom see any of the models who used to be on all of the time.

I always enjoyed the way Carrie brought some personality to whatever she was showing.  Not easy.  She didn't/doesn't act silly, just an easy smile, a turn here or there, I just think she 'connects' with the camera.

I never found out why suddenly (when we all noticed so much change) all of the regular models just disappeared.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good to See Carrie the Model

@Annabellethecat66 

Carrie is on quite often.

Many times using Josie Maran Body Butter.

Honored Contributor

No she isn't.  She's on here and there.  I sometimes see her on the bra and panties segment (they use her to demonstrate the bras), she's on sporatacially.  

She used to be a regular on like Jacque is.  

Valued Contributor

I don't watch as much as I used to, but when I do, I rarely see Carrie. She has always been my favorite, along with Eiko (sp?). I usually see Carrie doing spanx shows.

Honored Contributor

are we talking about kerri?

kerri conte qvc model.jpg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

She always has that "light up the room" smile!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ,

Kerri Kazall is also a top favorite of mine.   

Honored Contributor

@RedTop  Yes, she isn't 'intrusive' by acting silly, but her personality shows though.

I like the way she makes some cute faces.  Seeing her always brings back some good memories of Saturday mornings with Leah and 'the regular girls'.

I also like Angela.  Remember her, she wore her hair in a ponytail, long and dark.  She recently was on the air (usually either Bob Mackie or Dennis Basso clothes).  I miss those days.

I used to tell my girls, "there's no such thing as the 'good old days'.  Enjoy every day and you won't need to think back and remember 'good old days'".