Trusted Contributor

I am going to rest for today, my body aches and I need to relax.

In about an hour or so, I will take  another dosage (my last one for the day) of Tylenol. I will have with me on the bed the iPad.

For some reasons, I am not hungry at all today, I haad a sandwich few hours ago and it was difficult for me to finish it. My appetit is blocked tottally.

See you tomorrow friends and once ina while, do think a little of me, please. I do feel a lone and hurt.

Good night

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good night friends

[ Edited ]

Good Night!

Perhaps there are some groups that  you could Join so that you do not feel so alone, book groups, church groups, shared interests with neighbors or others.

I went back and read why you are in the pain that you are in, and even though I do not know you I will pray for you. There was a lot of helpful advice on the other thread, I hope that you can follow some that was offered, grab your two cats and get out of the situation that you are in. 

Regular Contributor

Before you take that medicine try and eat a little something. Even if it is a half piece of bread or a small cracker. Anything to be in your stomach before the medicine.

Respected Contributor

@Dinaki  Are you sick - why do you hurt and need Tylenol?so sorry to read this post sending you warm hugs.    Hope you can relax and feel better  - are there no family members with you?  Feel better soon.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki   I hope you feel better tomorrow.  Have you been anywhere where you could have been exposed to the virus?  Better get tested if you don't immediately feel better.

I bet you're kind of feeling down with the news that Great Britain may close to travelers from the US.  Don't you have to stop there on your way to Greece?

Let us know how you are tomorrow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Dinaki Please get some rest and hope you feel better tomorrow. Our thoughts are with you. You are among friends here!

Valued Contributor

@Dinaki  We're all making suggestions here, out of concern.  Please go see a doctor and get other help that you need from the links listed from other posters.  Hoping things get much better for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  Rest is probably the best thing for you right now. Hopefully, you will feel better in the morning😊 Take care of yourself, and please check back in tomorrow, and let us know how you are doing.😷........🤗(social distance hug).

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki  Rest and feel better. Remember, you're never completely alone, you can always talk to us.❤️

Valued Contributor

Hope you get some rest.  Know that there are people who care about you.