Esteemed Contributor

With all the bad news out there I finally have some good news to share. My son passed the bar exam in the top tier of over 5,000 takers!! 

He worked very hard over the last 4 years to reach his goals. Covid threw a lot of barriers in his way this year. But he overcame them all.

A few hours after he called us with the news my doorbell rang. He sent us a beautiful floral arrangement & a bottle of champagne. The card read " Dear Mom & Dad, You taught me to work hard and to always believe in myself. Whenever I was down you always lifted me up. Whenever I misstepped you straightened me out. My successes are because of you. Thank you for all your guidance & unconditional love. Cheers".

Trusted Contributor

That's wonderful news ~ Hope you can celebrate all the hard work, effort and discipline that went into attaining this goal : )

You must be very proud Heart

Valued Contributor
Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  Congratulations to your son. Sounds like you raised a great guy.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   CONGRATULATIONS on the test results, but even more so,  on raising such a kind, thoughtful and appreciative son.  KUDOS to you and your husband, and well done to your son!   Hugs to you all.  CELEBRATE!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Congrats to you all. Sounds like you raised a fine man.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ Mazel Tov and Congratulations to all 3 of you! As a retired legal secretary and having worked in firms that employed law students, I fully understand all the hard work that goes into getting through law school and studying for the bar exam!

Years ago a young woman lived next door and needed to get away by herself for 2 days to cram for the bar so I took care of her sweet kitty cat for a couple of days. I had such fun with him! and she passed with flying colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to your son. How wonderful! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

With all the bad news out there I finally have some good news to share. My son passed the bar exam in the top tier of over 5,000 takers!! 

He worked very hard over the last 4 years to reach his goals. Covid threw a lot of barriers in his way this year. But he overcame them all.

A few hours after he called us with the news my doorbell rang. He sent us a beautiful floral arrangement & a bottle of champagne. The card read " Dear Mom & Dad, You taught me to work hard and to always believe in myself. Whenever I was down you always lifted me up. Whenever I misstepped you straightened me out. My successes are because of you. Thank you for all your guidance & unconditional love. Cheers".

@NicksmomESQ   What a great Christmas present for both family and son and no better gift than to hear that son who has done well, tell his family they are responsible for his hard work.  What a great compliment.  

Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations to all!!  Your son sounds like a fine, caring young man.