Esteemed Contributor

My son is graduating from law school today at the top of class!! Unfortunately, for obvious reasons there won't be an  in person on campus ceremony.It will take place on Zoom.

My son will be receiving an award for academic excellence. His fiancée & her parents will be coming over so we can watch it together & celebrate. To the extent that we can observing social distancing.

It's been a hard few weeks for us. We've lost people that were dear to us & watched others suffer terribly. This is a much needed reprieve for us.

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ - Congratulations to all of you! What a wonderful accomplishment! I'm sure he will have his pick of opportunities that will challenge him and that he will enjoy. I'm glad some of your family got to celebrate with you!

At the same time I'm so sorry for your losses. We have two older friends in right now fighting this virus. One is looking good; the other not so much. 

It has been a time of ups and downs for you right now, but you and your family have a lot of joy coming in your future. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It sounds like your son has a promising future ahead of him.

Congratulations to him and all who love him.

Honored Contributor

That IS great news!  Congratulations to your son and the entire family.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Congratulations to your son!  Enjoy the celebration.

Super Contributor

Congrats!! to you and your son.  Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   That's wonderful!  Congratulations!

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ How wonderful!  Congratulations to all of you! 

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ @Congratulations to your son and your whole family.Top of the class now that's a wow.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ, Congratulations to you and your son.  Sorry you have been through so much lately.