Esteemed Contributor

Good News Please add Your Good News

DS#1 announced he is getting married to a beautiful woman from Japan and they are expecting a baby girl in August.  They have been together for about 3 years.

I'm so happy!  I have 2 GS from DS#2.

PLEASE ADD YOUR GOOD NEWS

Honored Contributor

Re: Good News Please add Your Good News

@Mary Bailey wrote:

DS#1 announced he is getting married to a beautiful woman from Japan and they are expecting a baby girl in August.  They have been together for about 3 years.

I'm so happy!  I have 2 GS from DS#2.

PLEASE ADD YOUR GOOD NEWS

I have none ... nothing.   But I enjoyed your good news.  I feel your excitement.  

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey 

Congrats on both wonderful announcements!  🎉🎉

Sounds crazy but my good news is my kids got their care packages today full of "necessities".  My GD called (she's 8) so excited to have Charmin TP, Puffs, hand sanitizer, Peter Pan PB and Ranch Dressing isn't this "sad" but funny in the new "reality" in life right now!

Then she said "oh grandmom I'm so excited you surprised me with Easter window clings!". Sorry, I forgot to thank you I was just excited to have the other stuff!  Right out of the mouth of babes😊

I'm praying things start getting back to normal soon🤞🏻🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  I think your post is adorable. Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

I guess my good news is that I and my family are healthy, I have food to eat and money to buy more.  

Respected Contributor

How wonderful 🤗

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to be a great aunt!  My nephew, Eddie, and his wife, Mattie, are having a baby at the end of September.  They faced-timed me Sunday with the news.  

My sister has 2 boys (men), Eddie is the oldest and he was the "first" grandchild for my parents.  My parents put him on a pedestal the moment he was born.Woman LOL

I am so happy for them.  And I'm going to be great aunt!Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Congratulations, @Mary Bailey! I can feel your excitement and I am so happy for you! 

My good news is as far as I know my family and my pets are all in good health.

Also, my neighborhood has got the quietness back of so many years before. I can go outside for hours and perhaps one or two cars will pass. It is tranquil. The birdsong seems louder, and there are many and it feels like a blessing. 

Valued Contributor

My husband got a better job, CFO and VP of a company he used to work with. He was laid off in 2016 and has been a consultant since then so this is better and much more stable.

Congrats on the Grandbaby!!

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Respected Contributor

I went back to work yesterday.  I will be working from home since the govenor put a stay at home order until May 15 so the school district I work in will be closed until then.  We have already been off since March 16 but the district was only offering students voluntary work.  Now that we will be out so long, we are offering mandatory on line schooling.  I am a speech/language pathologist so I will be providing teletherapy.  I am also on the team that identiifes preschool students for special education and we will be holding eligibilty and IEP meetings via video conference.  This is great news because I am a contactor and I don't get paid unless I have hours to bill.