Esteemed Contributor

Hello my friends!  I'm wishing you all a very blessed day today - the sun is out, it's so nice to see the sun again, it's been more cloudy lately, and it's 37 degrees out.  We just came back a little while ago from having breakfast at Perkins with a couple we've known over 30 years as their son lives in our town now, and they just had a baby last Tuesday.  It was so nice to see them!  They were in Ireland for six weeks last summer, and they got me a gift from there, Holy Water from Our Lady of Knock's shrine which I treasure!  Their daughter, whom we are Godparents for, is in the Air Force with her husband, and they've been stationed in England for 3 years, and they went with them to Ireland, driving them around etc. They will soon be stationed in the States - they'll find out where soon.  I've been looking for something uplifting to send here, either it's too religious or it's from an unknown author, which is perfectly ok because the unknowns are all over the internet, but here I cannot post any anymore.  Funny, isn't it, that all was okay for the 9 years I've posted here.  When you take God out - nothing goes right.

God bless you all with a good sunshiny day!!  I'll be off soon to watch a professional take pictures of the twins and their Mom and Dad for Christmas cards etc. Should be fun!

Honored Contributor

Hi ladies,

http://www.imageshunt.com/category/weekend/page/7/

Esteemed Contributor

Yay! I found a quote here with the Author's name!!!

Image result for sayings of mother teresa of calcutta

Honored Contributor

Good morning!  Nice of their daughter to accompany them to Ireland.  I suppose she's accustomed to driving on the left side of the road.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, ValuSkr, the daughter has been in England the last 3 years so they are accustomed to driving that way.  They mentioned it at the table this morning.  They sent lots of wonderful pictures of Ireland on Facebook!!  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's religious

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon, everyone!

It's beautiful here in Ohio, too. A perfect fall day. We're taking two grandkids to All Hallows' Eve tonight. We started taking our two girls to this fun event 30 years ago, and now grandkids. We love it as much as they do!

@gloriajean, that will be fun to watch the Christmas photo being taken. Thanks for all you do; have a great day. 

Trusted Contributor

Hey Gloria, you go girl.

God bless 

Harlene(lovestopaint

Honored Contributor

@gloriajeanThose pics of the wee ones will be so sweet!  We used to do the same only we took our own pics, then sent the one we wanted to a company who made the cards with the pic.  We would select the style of card.  I still have all of them. *sigh*

Enjoy the evening everyone.  We are off for coffee and dessert and a stop-over to see the grandkids in a bit.

Heart

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh