Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Just an FYI: I never visit or watch QVC. I have the forum page as my bookmark. Many here probably do the same. The forums are open to the public. So if you enjoy chatting, there is no reason to exit.

Me too, I love it here on the Forum, but have not shopped from the Q in 7 years!!

Honored Contributor

I dont shop on qvc or others very much now but i do like and enjoy this site Smiley Happy  

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Hello,

I just looked back at this old "good bye" post.  I didn't last very long Cat Embarassed

My favorite part of QVC is the extremly nice people here!!!  It takes special people who will take the time to write here to help others.  I have been blessed over and over here and I sincerely thank you.  My 2020 goal is to post helpful things here.  You might not know it but I love you guys Cat Very Happy

Special shout out to Butterfly123 and all the beautiful people on Positive Thread!!!

Cathy

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom   So glad you're still posting. You are correct, there are many nice people and also many helpful things here! Positive thoughts for me for 2020!

Respected Contributor

I too fall in to the group of don't shop at nor watch QVC but come here almost daily.   I enjoy reading posts, responding to some and just relaxing with fellow posters.

You don't have to watch or buy to participate.  

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom You don't have to shop here to stay with us. We need you. Heart

Trusted Contributor

What a shame you've had those experiences.  

I started watching as, still a teen, with my Mom, in the earliest days.  Admittedly, I've been a very casual shopper, here. 

My experiences, with QVC, have been positive.  I've not had problems with orders, and the rare occasion, I called CS, they were very helpful. 

If I had reason to be unhappy, with a company, I don't think I'd have any reason to stay on their website.  

Take care. Arizona sounds tempting, in the Winter 🙃

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

Hello,

I just looked back at this old "good bye" post.  I didn't last very long Cat Embarassed

My favorite part of QVC is the extremly nice people here!!!  It takes special people who will take the time to write here to help others.  I have been blessed over and over here and I sincerely thank you.  My 2020 goal is to post helpful things here.  You might not know it but I love you guys Cat Very Happy

Special shout out to Butterfly123 and all the beautiful people on Positive Thread!!!

Cathy

@Jackhound Mom 

Shout out right back at you!!

(((((HeartJACKHOUND MOMHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Why would you be leaving the forums just because you no longer shop on the Q?  I stopped in Feb. 2011.  I did purchase a couple of months ago the JAI colored bracelet but when the bad reviews started I cancelled my order which had not shipped out.  No regrets.  I do not think it is a requirement to give them my money so that my fingers can type a few sentences.  Please reconsider @Jackhound Mom 

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

@Jackhound Mom I never watch the Q, either.  I come to catch the Lunchtime and Primetime jewelry specials and cruise the boards.

Don't blame you for not shopping the Q, the jewelry is the only thing I ever look at.  The boards, though, are usually pretty interesting and I've learned a lot from other posters.  

Still, it's up to you.  I know I will miss you.