Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 very poor form and that goes for people who liked it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for your problems with Q, but I always enjoy you photo, guess you have a Jack Russell?, I have two. 
    I'll miss seeing your logo, please check in occasionally!

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom....take some time and just read for awhile. It will give you a completely different perspective on what goes on here.

I really hope that when the time is right that you return to post. Sometimes, breaks are necessary...

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom   So many come here directly and bypass the main Q page.  It can avoid any temptation if you don't want to shop here.  Many posters just come here to chat.  Why not stay if you enjoy the forum? Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackhound Mom  I agree with others: don't leave just don't shop.  99% of the posters here are smart and kind.  I always learn something here. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I don't watch the Q much at all any more.  But I still look on-line at their products and do occasionally order on line from them.  

I hope you will continue to post here even if you have decided you no longer wish to contiue purchasing or watching the Q.  

If you get pleasure out of and enjoy the fellowship here, please don't stop posting because you are disheartened or disappointed with ordering,etc.  I don't know what has happened regarding this, and I understand it can be very upsetting.

I hope you get this resolved and can continue on here.  Kindest regards.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

I mostly stopped shopping here at QVC when I got someone else stained bloomers from Breezes brand . Very gross. very disgusting.

Respected Contributor

Re: Good Bye Cyber Friends!

[ Edited ]

You will be missed! I rarely buy a thing from any shopping network but I do like coming here sometimes Smiley Happy There is so much more than just talk of purchases or shopping networks Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@madzonie  I saw your post yesterday that you lived in Sierra Vista, AZ.  It's a small world, so do I. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Cathy T (@Jackhound Mom),  Whether or not you continue shopping with QVC, I hope you'll reconsider your participation in the Community as long as you enjoy the discussions and the camaraderie.   You really, genuinely, are our "Cyber Friend" and I will miss you if you decide not to post.   Just remember, many of us care about you and will continue to do so even if you're not active on the forums with us.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova