Honored Contributor

Good-Bye, as you wish.  But why not continue on the boards?  You can bypass the rest of Q's site, so as to avoid temptation.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

This has been for the most part a wonderful way to connect, discuss, compare and disagree with other Q customers.  Thank you all for your thoughtful feedback!

I have backed off from shopping and writing and shopping here because of the multitude of problems with damaged, wrong, sold out, and even other people's orders.  Normally I wouldn't put up with this but QVC has several brands that I love.  

The problems have not been worth the negitive shopping experience and I have stuck with them almost 30 years.  It's on me and time to shop elswhere.

It has been a blessing to write with so many wonderful people here and I send you all my best prayers for health and happiness!  I simply have to stop visiting this site!

Your Cyber Friend,

Cathy T

SE Arizona

Sorry to hear that you will no longer post.I will miss you.If you change your mind and get lonely just come back.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLifeHey neighbor!

Sierra Vista, Winterhaven!  Didn't expect to answer anyone.  Thanks for your family service.  

Just got off the phone w/CS because I was charged for an item I didn't get.   A4 hour call back is coming from a super, yea right!  I'm going to report this as if it will do any good!

Thanks for writing as I'm stressed,

Cathy

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom   Aww geez, I'll miss chatting with ya.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: Good Bye Cyber Friends!

[ Edited ]

@Jackhound Mom 

Have always enjoyed seeing your NickName pop up.

Best wshes to you.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Sorry to see you are leaving. Like a lot of others here, though, you just visit here, is all. I rarely look at  anything beyond these boards or shop. I come straight here. Whatever you decide, take care but come back to visit once in awhile.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom   Good to know you here. Bless you, be safe and enjoy life!

Trusted Contributor

i gaveup on shoppinmg with qvc a longtime  ago.  i just come to thisblogg because it is so wonderful

please consider doing the same.

Respected Contributor

You're a nice poster and I hate to see you go. 

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

Shop elsewhere, but stay to chat here.