Honored Contributor

Re: Informing Those Who Know Gloria Jean

I'm sorry to hear about Sammy....

Esteemed Contributor

I am saddened by this news. 😢 Thanks for sharing it with us @Puzzle Piece.  Please let Gloriajean know she's in our thoughts and prayers.  ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Oh dear,I am so very sorry.I thought I was having a bad holiday.Almost  nothing can be worse than this.  Smiley Sad

My prayers and love go out to{{{{{{{ GloriaJean}}}}}}}    <3  

Honored Contributor

Gloria Jean, bless you and Sammy.  I know this is so hard for you, we love them so much.  

We are with you in spirit.

Noel

Honored Contributor

I am sorry to see this happen to dear gloriajean. I'm sure her heart is broken, but she is strong and will move forward.

Honored Contributor

Please pass along, that I'm truly sorry. Hugs to her at this time. That's sad and hard to go through. My best to all of them.
Honored Contributor

(((@gloriajean))).   Dear lady, my heart goes out to you.   I'm glad to see that you posted several times last week, but so sad to read about your sweet little Sammy.    Most of us know how this painful farewell feels, how it lingers and tugs at our heart.    What also lingers is the love and the fact that he was blessed to be so cherished and treasured by you and your family and friends.   It's hard to find comfort at a time like this, but I know your deep, inspirational faith will give you strength and peace.   Gentle (((cyberhugs))) and my love to you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

(((@gloriajean))).   Dear lady, my heart goes out to you.   I'm glad to see that you posted several times last week, but so sad to read about your sweet little Sammy.    Most of us know how this painful farewell feels, how it lingers and tugs at our heart.    What also lingers is the love and the fact that he was blessed to be so cherished and treasured by you and your family and friends.   It's hard to find comfort at a time like this, but I know your deep, inspirational faith will give you strength and peace.   Gentle (((cyberhugs))) and my love to you.❤️

@dooBdoo I hope you don't mind if I send @gloriajean hugs and prayers, along with your heartfelt and eloquently written post. You wrote the words that mean so much and resonate so deeply. 

@gloriajean prayers and hugs for you and your family. I am deeply saddened for you. 

Honored Contributor

Is Gloria Jean not allowed to post here about her dog? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Gloria Jean -   I am so sorry to hear about your furbaby.  My thoughts are with you.