Trusted Contributor

Re: Give me some cheese with my whine

@AuntG My remembrance is that after all the different tests the doctor said the right ureter had blown so they had to replace it & I had surgery to do that.  He said that this was something that young girls normally had & not something he usually sees with an adult.  Now that your asking I do not know what the replacement came from & wish I had asked more questions then but I was just glad to have it done w/hope that my issues would be resolved.  Besides uncomfortable pain, some blood work anomolies the minute I would sit down I would feel like I had to go the restroom but would never do anything, get back to my desk & need to do it again I thought.  My employer thought I was crazy which I had begun to think so also.

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

@spiderw wrote:

My whining would take up pages and pages , LOL, I have a list!  

Just wondering, what is your plan for better sleep?  Whatever it is, hope it works!

I wasn't going to bring this up, but since you asked, and what the heck...My bladder is in really bad shape. I've been through one really uncomftable test, and there are 2 more.(One involves putting a camera where cameras don't normally go.)

As I said, I'm not looking looking forward to them, but if it'll fix things and I don't have to wake up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT to use the bathroom (and then use zolpidem to get back to sleep because I'm so wide awake I can't go back to sleep without help, and my primary care doctor is starting to rag on me about that), it'll br worth it,

An uninterrupted night's sleep (sung to the tune of "The Impossible Dream")

You must be very young. I know no one in my age group (late 60's) that sleeps without interruption through the night. 

Valued Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I wake up many mornings ( and sometimes in the middle of the night) with a headache...

I'm so sorry for you. I have the same thing (didn't want to mention it) and it's just awful. I hope you can--if you already haven't--figure out a way to make this go away.

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@AuntG My remembrance is that after all the different tests the doctor said the right ureter had blown so they had to replace it & I had surgery to do that.  He said that this was something that young girls normally had & not something he usually sees with an adult.  Now that your asking I do not know what the replacement came from & wish I had asked more questions then but I was just glad to have it done w/hope that my issues would be resolved.  Besides uncomfortable pain, some blood work anomolies the minute I would sit down I would feel like I had to go the restroom but would never do anything, get back to my desk & need to do it again I thought.  My employer thought I was crazy which I had begun to think so also.

@colleena 

Your right ureter had blown?  What in the world is your doctor talking about?  I have NEVER heard any doctor say any such thing.  I would see another doctor.  A ureter has to come from someone's kidney.

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday Remember that was 20plus years ago so I could have misunderstood but I don't think so but bottom line, I had surgery & knock on wood, I've been good since.

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@Desertdi   That's not even a whine.   Some problems are real!

It is if it's happening to you...you're just overflowing with the milk of human kindness...NOT. And since you think it's not a big deal, I invite you to pay the plumber's bill and then you'll find how big a problem it really is.

@PuppyLoverBob666   Rude.

You totally misinterpreted that response.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@Desertdi   That's not even a whine.   Some problems are real!

It is if it's happening to you...you're just overflowing with the milk of human kindness...NOT. And since you think it's not a big deal, I invite you to pay the plumber's bill and then you'll find how big a problem it really is.

@PuppyLoverBob666   Rude.

You totally misinterpreted that response.

TOTALLY. 🙄  

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped "TOTALLY. 🙄"

For sure, for sure. Smiley Very Happy 

Valued Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

You must be very young. I know no one in my age group (late 60's) that sleeps without interruption through the night. 

I'm 72.