Honored Contributor

Re: Girls, Whom Among Us Did WW Exchange Programs Of the 1980's?

@SouthernBee wrote:

@ECBG : Has anyone tried something like this for meal prep? Using the correct portions for the daily and or the 88D6E79E-78C3-4392-956E-CBF7CF298825.jpegweekly meal plan. Trying to think of anything to make meals easier and quicker. 

@SouthernBee I haven't.  You don't warm foods on there with cool foods because warm foods would have to be removed to microwave.

I prefer my 6 oz of portein at night.  I weigh a 7 ounce of meat, grill, (it will shrink to 6 oz.) so I'm good.

Salad greens are limitless.  I always have a big salad with measured salad dressing.

I measure my roasted vegetables on the platform if they aren't free.  (I did a very big tray of roasted yellow squash, zucchini, and onions last night.)

Respected Contributor

I love roasted veggies!  Also, roasted potatoes.  I even roast shrimp.  Learned it from Ina Garden.  Drizzle with olive oil and roast them.  So much more flavor than boiled shrimp.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I love roasted veggies!  Also, roasted potatoes.  I even roast shrimp.  Learned it from Ina Garden.  Drizzle with olive oil and roast them.  So much more flavor than boiled shrimp.

@4kitties We've been grilling shrimp with a little olive oil and roasted garlic (amazon).

Respected Contributor

@ECBG 

Aren't they delicious?

Honored Contributor

@deb5555 Are you familair with the WW food scale SouthernBee got?  I was surprised it had no surface for the actual food.

Respected Contributor

This is what I am thinking of late.....

I can't control many things in my life right now but I can control what I put in my mouth!

Honored Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

This is what I am thinking of late.....

I can't control many things in my life right now but I can control what I put in my mouth!

@Gorgf 

13 wonderful, whimsical words to express approval - PR Daily

Respected Contributor

94C8997B-A934-4390-88ED-4899C14CF6A9.jpegThis is what my scale looks like.  It has a 6 in clear plastic plate that fits on top and a rectangular measuring cup that fits on top.  

Honored Contributor

@4kitties Did you ever see one like Southern Bee's?  Hers only has a top that looks like 5 x 3 in.  No plate or anything to actually put the food on.

Respected Contributor

I got the picture of mine off the internet and saw some like Southern Bee has.  I have never seen that kind in person.