Honored Contributor

Re: Gifts for the Gal with Val on HSN

Some would need a vacuum .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  A few months ago, HSN had a Shark vacuum as their TSV or whatever they call it.  My husband does the vacuuming, said he needed a new one.  I was not going to stop him from ordering it.  He did, and uses it weekly.  One less dirty job for me.   

Honored Contributor

I am over gifts of any kind for me--have nothing I really want and if I do, I buy it myself. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes  @Kachina624 On Saturday mornings they have a show called Gifts for the Guy with Guy and this past Saturday, they did in fact present a vacuum during that show.

I don't get what the difference is between presenting a vacuum cleaner or presenting cookware during a gifts for the gal show.  

To be super honest, I'm kind of surprised they are still having gift shows specific to "guys and gals."

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Goodie2shoes  @Kachina624 On Saturday mornings they have a show called Gifts for the Guy with Guy and this past Saturday, they did in fact present a vacuum during that show.

I don't get what the difference is between presenting a vacuum cleaner or presenting cookware during a gifts for the gal show.  

To be super honest, I'm kind of surprised they are still having gift shows specific to "guys and gals."

@Lipstickdiva   Very true.  So YES! Gifts for Guys from Guy does present vacuums, floor cleaners and other cleaning products for guys. HSN has been doing this for some time. They know guys clean too.

Honored Contributor

I think they meant this show to be gal gifts that are "for you, from you."  Smiley Indifferent