Trusted Contributor

Re: Gift suggestion for 20 something year old

@Kitty Galore     That is so sweet of you to get a gift for your vet tech.  My daughter in law works as a vet tech and it is a demanding job, but also rewarding to help all the animals.  I think the gift cards are a great idea!  Wishing you happy holidays and good health for your kitty!  

Trusted Contributor

Maybe a movie theatre gift card to AMC or similar.  Young adults enjoy going to the movies.

Respected Contributor

One option is to check Amazon for her wish list and order a gift from that list. That is what I do when I need a gift for a young adult.

Super Contributor

You can never go wrong with bath and body products - shower gels, lotions, etc. Also gift cards are a good idea.

Honored Contributor

Gift card

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

thanks to All of you !    Wonderful suggestions!   I think I'm going to go with a gift card so she can choose what she likes.  Either Amazon or Macy's .    Actually I just remembered there is a Duncan Donuts right across the street from the veterinary place so maybe add a gift card from there.  I seem to remember hearing young people like those coffees.

Happy Thanksgiving 😺

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@Kitty Galore     That is so sweet of you to get a gift for your vet tech.  My daughter in law works as a vet tech and it is a demanding job, but also rewarding to help all the animals.  I think the gift cards are a great idea!  Wishing you happy holidays and good health for your kitty!  

@sophiesofers wrote:

@sophiesofers  I agree with you ,  they do work very hard but she says it's so rewarding 

caring for our fur babies.   This young women is so caring ,  she is so gentle with our sweet senior kitty who is very fraile now at 21 yrs old.   She sees him twice a week on her own time after hours to administer fluids for his condition .   I realize it takes just a few minutes but she doesnt have to and it's very appreciated.   happy holidays 😺

Esteemed Contributor

Visa card is a good choice.

Super Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Yes give a gift card and maybe a nice small box of chocolates-----perfect gift---get a generic card so she can use it on whatever----

I like this suggestion the best. Gift cards (amazon) are always appreciated and if she doesn't like chocolates she can set them out to share at work, home, or a holiday party! 

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Visa card is a good choice.

@qbetzforreal  I always give Visa cards as they can be used everywhere including Amazon.  At their ages they have definite likes, down to different coffee shops.