Respected Contributor

Dinner and a movie, gift certificate for a  mani/pedi, massage, gift card to favorite store, a high end bath and body products, eau de parfume (if you know her favorite scent(s).  Lots to choose from😊

Honored Contributor

A spa dayHeart

Occasional Contributor

Newbie on these feeds/threads/forums, or light poster but I love QVC so much and am hoping to join more in this fun group.

Let me give you my idea for a great gift. My friends and family get "My Favorite Things", kinda like Oprah used to do, but on a smaller scale of course. I have found that several great items is more pleasing than one large gift. I put together my favs from the Q, The julep nail polishes with the Small bottles of the Gel Pink polishes, throws (The great buys, not expensive) and topped it off this year with Lori Grenier's crystal pens and your favorites from Philosophy with lips shines/gloss's of your choice and maybe hand creams. Make them up in a great bag, add London candy's throughout the bag and wow, the perfect gifts. You can make 'you fav things" by smaller items or larger things you have tried and tested and love. I promise this bag will be a huge hit for any lady. My card attached even says "My Favorite Things of 2016" Hope you enjoy! Note, if your friends are nerds,get them chargers, cleaner sticks for PC, Holder to put on the back for tablets/phone, power cords, endless what you can put together. Would love to hear how you like this idea...Thank you EM

Honored Contributor

Re: Gift ideas for women?

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

I think the best gift would be an agreement to STOP with the "gifting"

Awww I think this is a very sad answer. Christmas comes only once a year, why is it so bad to get someone a little something to express your love for your sister? 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

I think the best gift would be an agreement to STOP with the "gifting"

Awww I think this is a very sad answer. Christmas comes only once a year, why is it so bad to get someone a little something to express your love for your sister? 

@ID2- I agree.  Shopping for gifts for my sister is one of my favorite things to do!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

A gift certificate for a massage

Esteemed Contributor

I was in the market for a s/s charm bracelet  There are some really good sales right now. I ran across one about families. Just a thought. I don't have a sister; however if I did I may have purchased one for her.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

a nice robe, cozy socks, slippers, s'mores kit, bubble bath items, car window cover for snow, boots for work or a sweater. Scarf and hat. 

Honored Contributor

I think anything that is "pampering" is a good thing for a woman .... mani/pedi .... massage ....  a spa day.  

I find I never go wrong with a gift certificate for Ulta because it gives her the opportunity to either stock up or try some things she wouldn't ordinarily try if it was her money.   Please note -----  If you buy the Ulta gift cards online, you can use Ebates for a rebate!   Yay!