Honored Contributor

expecting twins in June.  She is 39 and he is 55.  Congratulations!    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: George Clooney & wife Amal

I saw some photos the other day where people were speculating a baby bump.  Not a GC fan here, but I think he made a good choice for a Mrs.  I love Amal's style.  Best wishes to the family.  😊

Honored Contributor

Wonder if they have any clue as to how their lives will Change? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

With their money and ability to hire multiple nannies, personal assistants, chefs, etc., plus the fact that they have  lots of room in their multiple properties for extra people, and they have the ability to pay for the finest education, I doubt their lives will change very much except for the increase in paparazzi swarms trying to get a photo of the beautiful couple and their children.

Honored Contributor

The rumors have certainly circulated about this for many months.   Never been a fan of his, and never thought of him in terms of a father.   I do think they are a striking couple, and certainly wish them well.   

Trusted Contributor

What is it about celebrities?  It seems they all have twins!!  

Respected Contributor

@gonnab wrote:

What is it about celebrities?  It seems they all have twins!!  

It calls an inability to get naturally pregnand, so they go for IVF, which results in multiple embryos created and people can choose how many to keep. 

Not only celebrities but regular people do that . Many many couples have problems getting pregnant. Many women take the birth control pills for so many years so their bodies "forget" their functions( hormonal dis balance), some have conditions like PCO. My niece had this and now she had gorgeous twins, the boy and the girl.

Not sure if Clooney really wants children, but his wife is pushing the deadline. Her clock must be ticking....  To have twins is very difficult but I do not worry about them with their money . Good luck to them.

Honored Contributor

No interest either way.
Honored Contributor

They will have so much help, it won't impact their lifestyle at all

I'm sure the babies will have a nanny, or even 2 nannies, one for each baby.

I don't care for either of them, but I am sure the  children will be greatly loved, and want for nothing

George might be a very good dad, he is old enough to be a grandfather, and he might be sufficiently mellowed to   really enjoy the babies

Honored Contributor

@ Kachina624 wrote:

They are two middle aged, extremely wealthy inividuals.  Their lives aren't going to change at all, other than that they'll have the joy and love of two beautiful babies.  They'll have a team of nannies taking care of all the "work" that goes with raising children.