Honored Contributor

I called the Nordstrom 800 number for returns.  

Stupidly, I forgot to include the return form inside of a box (I was getting out several items at a time).  She wants the non existing order number.  Not happening!  She was hard to understand.  

Everyone wants a job.  It's hard to actually get someone that is understandable?  This is Nordstroms! 

Honored Contributor

Nordies probably outsources their customer service to some foreign country.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBGLet's assume you and the CS could have communicated -  what ideas do you have to identify your return so you can get your refund?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@ECBGLet's assume you and the CS could have communicated -  what ideas do you have to identify your return so you can get your refund?

@millieshops Online now LuvSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Do you still have the return form?  Did you order the items on line?  Did you keep a copy of any e-correspondence that might have contained the information she needs?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

@ECBGWishing you a good result.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops I contacted the online.  No problem with voices there.  She got it resolved for now.  Much thanks!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Do you still have the return form?  Did you order the items on line?  Did you keep a copy of any e-correspondence that might have contained the information she needs?

@RoughDraft The online CS was much, much better.  Asked her to pass along the problem with the 800 number.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

@millieshops I contacted the online.  No problem with voices there.  She got it resolved for now.  Much thanks!Smiley Happy

@millieshops To answer your question   she needed the numbers on the invoice I neglected to include.   The order number wasn't labeled!  Imagine that!!!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Doesn't sound like you have much of a chance of getting a refund, since you didn't include any paperwork.  Not sure how they could track it for you. Hard to swallow, I'm sure.