Trusted Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest 🍂 🎃🔥🍁

@Sweet Caroline 1 

History is so interesting and important, the world can learn from past mistakes but they seldom do. The public has been kept from the release of JFK files despite directives set in place to correct this. What has been released has been severely redacted. Our past President and current President have both stepped in to deny release and currently more files are set to be released Dec. 15 I think,  of this year, we will see.

There is a saying, history is written by the victors. It is fascinating how scholars dig up the true facts back to the ancient times. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'If every morning, you can find a reason to say, "Yes, it's going to be beautiful day." And say, ve it is day, you find a reason to a beautiful day." And every night, you find a reason to say, "Yes, it was a beautiful day." Then one day, you'll look back and easily say "Yes...It was a beautiful life. Doe Zantamata'

@Sassy7356 

Such a simplistic philosophy but it is everything! I am sending it to a friend in need, thanks.

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'WHY SANTA HAS REINDEER INSTEAD OF CATS Happ 12/25 w maria Scrivan'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

This is what has been keeping me very warm at night and letting me sleep without freezing.  Just put it on over my nighties.   Bought it on a whim about 2 months ago, and even though I look like a gray whale in it,  it does the job and was worth the investment.    Mine is the silvery gray one.  

The furnace guy called this morning and had to order the transformer replacement.  The one that failed this time was 6 months out of warranty.  He looked up the repair history on the furnace and it's had 3 transformers fail and thinks there a problem with the main control box in the furnace, so he asked if I'd want to have it replaced and I said yes.   He ordered that replacement and should have them by tomorrow morning.  I might actually be warm tomorrow evening.   It's 55 in the house now.     🏡 🌬 🌞🌡🧥 🧣 🧤

@possummink 

I love this! I'd even wear it outside

over a very heavy sweater and a thermal

shirt to help to keep me toasty warm!

Where did you purchase it from?

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@possummink wrote:

This is what has been keeping me very warm at night and letting me sleep without freezing.  Just put it on over my nighties.   Bought it on a whim about 2 months ago, and even though I look like a gray whale in it,  it does the job and was worth the investment.    Mine is the silvery gray one.  

The furnace guy called this morning and had to order the transformer replacement.  The one that failed this time was 6 months out of warranty.  He looked up the repair history on the furnace and it's had 3 transformers fail and thinks there a problem with the main control box in the furnace, so he asked if I'd want to have it replaced and I said yes.   He ordered that replacement and should have them by tomorrow morning.  I might actually be warm tomorrow evening.   It's 55 in the house now.     🏡 🌬 🌞🌡🧥 🧣 🧤

@possummink 

I love this! I'd even wear it outside

over a very heavy sweater and a thermal

shirt to help to keep me toasty warm!

Where did you purchase it from?

@beastielove   Maybe you saw the item number I posted for @viva923. it was bought here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

POSS where did your purchase that parka type over coat. I love it, would like to get one for me for my walks. getting colder each day

shower done, 1st load in wash.

watching a lee tracey movie 1938 movie, a dectective mystery movie.

not to much else tonight. tomorrow all

Dear @viva923    I love watching good "who done it" movies and mysteries.  Love SC

@viva923 

Viva,   I saw the Comfy advertised on FaceBook and went to their site to see what it was and how much.   There are several kinds, some with partial zips, some lightweight    I got the original    The site is

www.thecomfy.com

@possummink   I bought them here when they first came out a few years ago, and they are still sold here.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

@Sassy7356 

I always donate to several animal

rescue groups and animal sanctuaries.Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne 

Thank you for thinking of me. I'm in Dallas awaiting the doctor. I hope you have a good day. Sending you some love for the day.

@Puddles 

Sending you tons of stron healing prayers,

positive energy and love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartPUDDLESHeart)))))

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of cat and text that says '7 Things You Should Never Apologize For... 1. Saying how much you love your cats 2. Always putting your cats first 3. Allowing your cats on the furniture 4. Referring to yourself as a parent 5. Having cats toys ALL over house 6. Staying in with your cats rather than going out Calling your cats family satar'

@Sassy7356

The three of us and our Mommy

agree with this 100 purr-cent!

Olivia,Henry and Jack

Cat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

P.S. Mommy typed this for us because we

aren't allowed to mess with the keyboard!Cat LOL

-------------------------------

All of my chidren have paws  =^.^=