Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest 🍂 🎃🔥🍁

@possummink wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink    Welcome to our new fall home.

@Puddles 

Puddles,   Thank you.  I have been waiting for this season as it's one of my favorites along with Winter.    Thank you for creating this warm, comforting, beautiful thread.  It's like the Autumn season itself,  full of glorious colors, pictures of the harvest, the result of farmer's hard work and long hours,  and the beauty of one of Our Lord's awesome gifts to us, Nature painting herself in the gorgeous colors and hues of Fall.    🍁🍂💖🍂🍁

Poultry GIF | Gfycat

@possummink   I appreciate  your thank you and hope you enjoy our fall thread as much as I did putting it together. Sending you warm and happy wishes for this beautiful season.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

@Puddles 

Thank you for this lovely start to fall, tomorrow I will join all my friends here in celebrating the season and put out a few fall decorations in my home. Time to let go of summer fun and embrace seasonal change. You are a wonderful leader Puddles and your caring nature is contagious. 

My nephew and great nephew Matthew made it over today and winterized my electric paddle boat and carried my paddle boards to my garage. I waxed my favorite board although Nephew showed me some bubbles starting to form on top of the wood panels under the sealant. 

Matthew just started middle school and is enjoying the change. He said he is doing great in math and started playing the trombone. 

Very tired, so not sure I will be much of a night owl tonight.

Honored Contributor

@@10-Welcome-Fall-Quotes-5483-11.jpg

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Puddles Thank you for the beautiful Autumn home for us here Smiley HappyHeart  I love

the season and the colors and the change in weather etc.

fall-season-34.gif

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

700871wbwp6gsjmw.gif

Honored Contributor

fall-season-10.gif

Honored Contributor

1659419ftz62xc1bw.gif

Honored Contributor

thumbnail - 2021-09-22T060425.902.jpg

Honored Contributor

9-17-frontporch1.jpeg

Honored Contributor

E_ubGt7WQAARqKy.jpg