Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest 🍂 🎃🔥🍁

@Puddles wrote:

Sholto Walker Illustration Humourous drawing of a cat and mouse. | Cat  drawing, Cat art illustration, Cat artwork

Oh, how joyful it is to see you @possummink. You know, I was warned about the other forum, thus my decision not to join. Anyway, let's hope we are here to stay for the near future. I really missed my family of friends.

How are are your family? How are the kitties?  How are you? 

@Puddles 

Puddles,  You don't know how happy I am to be able to 'talk' to you and to our friends.   I  think I was one of the early posters who couldn't sign on as it's been about 2 weeks since I couldn't post.   I called the Q customer service about 6 or 7 times, e-mailed them,  got emails back, changed my password to see if that would let me on and even had thought about dropping my membership and then rejoining thinking that would help.   The people I talked to tried many things to help me sign on, sent msgs to the higher ups,  checked to see if my account was ok, (it is in great standing).  I even bought things thinking maybe that would let me on the forums.  I could sign in to spend $$, but couldn't scroll downpage to the forums and get in even though I   signed in to the spending part of the site.  😥😏😠

I was able to read but not comment or heart and then I noticed fewer and fewer of us were posting.   I was so afraid they'd shut the forums down as this happened about the time they said earlier the boards would close down. 

I hope you are doing better and better each day.   I am fine and so are the mischievous kitties I have.   Even 18 year old Mattie has been active as I bought 2 new catnip toys for them to add to their already full toy box.  She bullies both Willow and Biscuit for quite a while keeping both toys next to her and boxing with them if they tried to take one.   The younger ones did show 'respect' for her and just sat and watched her play, kick, roll with, etc the new toys.  Wish I had videoed it.   

It's been a glorious fall here even though the colors came late this year.   When they did start showing it was so beautiful.   Many postings from various places in Missouri showed the magnificent scenery here, much around the many springs and rivers.   I have many new 'pins' on Pinterest from those pictures.    I am guessing it has been beautiful where you are and hope you are still getting to see the colors as you and your brother take your walks.   Hoping all is good with him and the rest of your family.  

Hugs to you, Ian and the kitties.   I am SO GLAD TO BE BACK!!!   🥰🎈😍🎶🎵🙂🙏👌👍💗✨🎉

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'GREAT το SEE YOU, OPOSSUMI WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? HI, CAT. I... UH, I FINALLY GOT OUT OF BED... ISEE... THAT'S AWESOME, OPOSSUM. I'M PROUD OF YOU! @CATSCAFECOMICS *ToK* ©MATTTARPLEY ©MATTT'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'MERE colour. CAN SPEAK TO THE soul IN A THOUS DIFFERENT WAYS. OSCAR WILDE Eelebrating life everyday blog o'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree and nature

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

To all my Friends!!!   I am so happy to be able to 'talk' to y'all.    I have missed you so much.   I almost waked away from the computer after I signed in because each day I tried and couldn't sign in made me so darn sad!!!   I've thought of you each day and wondered how you were doing etc.  

@possummink  HA! I signed this morning like you did and very quickly made the first post because I was afraid it would shut down. 
  I've missed your pictures so much and know it's harder to post on proboards. 
       😃  🍁 💻🥰

Honored Contributor