Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest 🍂 🎃🔥🍁

May be an image of 1 person, tree and text that says 'WISH FOR YOU A LOT OF GOOD A LOT OF CHEER, AND A GUARDIAN ANGEL ALWAYS NEAR... BOSBLESSING -BUSH Zen to Zany'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of dog and text that says 'Sit with animals quietly and they will show you their hearts. Sit with them kindly and they will help you locate yours.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'When you're a child, you want to be a teenager. When you'r a teenager, you want to be an adult. When you're an adult, you want to be a cat...'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of ‎text that says '‎Goodbye November Posted The skylark's ۔ ream‎'‎

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles 

Puddles,  I love this one.   When I go upstairs to bed,  Biscuit goes up ahead of me,  stopping now and then so I'll pet her.   Moose used to do the same but Biscuit wouldn'd go along with him.  I do have to hold on to the banister though, so I stop and give a pet every few steps.  😻😸💗

@possummink     I was  when I posted this.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

hey all

Hope the doctors were able to tweak your meds puddles to make you feel much better.

not much tonight. showers done, 1st load almost done

did my quick evening walk, dampish outside tonight.

OK guys see all tomorrow

Honored Contributor

Thank You So Much GIFs | Tenor      

@possummink  @LIG1  @mousiegirl  and everyone

I had a good visit with the doctor today and he thinks my problem the last few days has been weather related. It seems cold weather and breathing issues do not get along. He advised I curtail my walks outside during cold days, so since we are making a visit to the condo in Katy later this week we will bring my walking exercise machine to use at my brother's.

The doctor did increase one of my meds and added another one. I will see him again next week. While we are in Katy, I will also see my Pulmonologist there as they communicate often.

We are spending the night with my niece in Dallas tonight and will return to Tyler tomorrow. We are just now getting ready for a bite to eat, so I'll BBL to post the Christmas thread.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles  Glad your Dr could help! Cold weather makes sense with breathing. 
  My mother wanted to go with me to ski school in Vermont. She didn't tell me her Dr advised her not to go due to frigid temperatures. The first night her atomizer froze waiting for the bus. We rented a car for the rest of the trip. She had asthma which is different from you but that cold air was bad! 
   I'm glad you can see your regular Dr also, and the weather warms up!

🌬 🥶😱 😍  

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Christmas thread entitled The Magic of Christmas has been posted on Among Friends. 

Welcome one and all. See you there!

Here's the link: