Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest šŸ‚ šŸŽƒšŸ”„šŸ

What we Need RN: The Perfect Boyfriend Jean - Denimology

Good afternoon friends!   I'm taking a few minutes to read posts and see what you've been up to.  I was thinking that we would hear from @hullie today.  Maybe they decided to stay a little longer.  

I'm working on laundry, balanced my checkbook, trimmed my nails and doing a mixture of stuff.  Now I'm going out to clean out the back of my truck and show it some love.  Little Buddy needs a lot of love.  

Enjoy your afternoon and ta ta for now.  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of 1 person

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am back, tooth out.  The oral surgeon and I had a long discussion about implants, and though I have put it off for over twenty years, I think I am in for two on each lower side.  She said the top teeth will shift and drop as time goes on, affecting chewing, etc.  I am on antibiotics, and will take Ibuprofen if needed, do not like to take a lot of meds, but then who does.  The difficult part is no chewy food for a while, and I am a chewy person, maybe I will lose more weight eating oatmeal and soups.

I told her next year, and in two sessions.  I have a small mouth and don't think I can hold it open for two hours, though have when I was younger, worse than the tooth work.  

I heard everything she said, a ton of info to absorb, but when I asked a question or explained why I didn't want such and such, she repeated things over and over, I am sure due to my age, had to stop her and say that I heard her, just wanted to make it clear to her what I did and did not want.

She said I probably had a few years before doing implants, but if I am going to do it, I want to get it over with, may lose weight too, lol.  I want to recover from the holidays, will see how I feel about it then.  I hate putting a lot of money into my old mouth, lol.

It rained again last night, more predicted for the weekend, and heavy was used to describe rain for Sunday, have not seen that in years, hopefully it is true.

Happy weekend to everyone. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

hey guys

am all BOOSTERED UP, got my Moderna 3rd shot tonight.

ok guys later

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl   I'm glad for you that the tooth pulling is over and  hope it's not too painful.

You are lucky that you can have implants. I took Fosimax to prevent bone loss and even after one pill I can't have implants. They can cause really bad bone problems. Even though I stopped the pills because my bones improved I still can't have implants.  I hope I  won't need them!

My best friend fell and broke her front tooth, her implant looks great and I can't tell the difference in it and her other teeth. 
    Now you can enjoy decorating and the holidays without tooth pain. 
        šŸ¦· šŸšŸ‚šŸ¦ƒ šŸŽ„šŸŽ

Esteemed Contributor

@viva923  Did you get the recommended half shot of Moderna or the full shot for immune surpressed.

I had the two full shots of Moderna and the half shot is approved but awaiting last CDC sign off. 
    So, I'll wait. 

šŸ¦ šŸ’‰

Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest ? ???

Happy Weekend  Everyone 

7016974_c63e0.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Gather The Fall Harvest ? ???

Screen+shot+2011-11-15+at+10.47.39+PM.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl   I'm glad for you that the tooth pulling is over and  hope it's not too painful.

You are lucky that you can have implants. I took Fosimax to prevent bone loss and even after one pill I can't have implants. They can cause really bad bone problems. Even though I stopped the pills because my bones improved I still can't have implants.  I hope I  won't need them!

My best friend fell and broke her front tooth, her implant looks great and I can't tell the difference in it and her other teeth. 
    Now you can enjoy decorating and the holidays without tooth pain. 
        šŸ¦· šŸšŸ‚šŸ¦ƒ šŸŽ„šŸŽ

@1Snickers   If the bone loss had happened when I was older, I probably could escape implants, never wanted them, but I lost the one middle tooth on each side, lower jar, when I was in my twenties, horrible pain and the endodontist couldn't see me for two weeks, so I told the dentist to take them out, then I needed a bridge which worked fine for most of my life thereafter, until about ten years ago, even new bridge wouldn't stay on, so I gave up and have been fine, until now.

Oh well, always something when age intrudes on one's life.