Honored Contributor

@denisemb  Yep. Jim-Bob. I guess the Walton's comfort came at night hearing each family member call out they were home and tucked in for the night. In case there was doubt, that's where my thread title came from. Night. 😴

Honored Contributor

This is a soft , comforting , place to land. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Lovely post @Shanus thank you.  It's a time for support and caring and yes, sharing feelings, fears and hope.  Many of us live alone and I do come here to connect even though we don't know each other it beats just talking to my dog LOL.

I don't feel it's a time for negativity and dissension as it serves no purpose.  I'm sorry for those that no matter what the subject matter are always negative,  I don't read them anymore.  We all have opinions and if we continue to respect each others opinions we can have great discussions.  Let's continue to support each other and stay safe

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac   Yes, for sure. Only positive thoughts allowed. 

Respected Contributor

What a sweet post. I always look for your post. You always make me feel good 😘

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28   If you meant me, thank you. If not, a big thanks from whoever makes you feel so good. 🤗

Respected Contributor

Re: GOOG NIGHT, JOHN BOY

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@denisemb  Yep. Jim-Bob. I guess the Walton's comfort came at night hearing each family member call out they were home and tucked in for the night. In case there was doubt, that's where my thread title came from. Night. 😴

I'm 66.  Got it immediately, Shanus Mary Elizabeth.

Unfortunatetly, I'd have to cheat to remember any other names!  LOL

Also unfortunately, if I had called out to my older brother, I would have gotten, "Good Night, Gross Monster Toe Jam!"  (But I knew he said it with love and twisted humor.)

Denise
Honored Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I'm 66.  Got it immediately, Shanus Mary Elizabeth.

Unfortunatetly, I'd have to cheat to remember any other names!  LOL

Also unfortunately, if I had called out to my older brother, I would have gotten, "Good Night, Gross Monster Toe Jam!"  (But I knew he said it with love and twisted humor.)

@denisemb   Too funny. I couldn't name all the kids either. How many were there? 

Respected Contributor

Maybe seven?  I only remember the ones with two names...

Denise
Respected Contributor

@Shanus  sorry, yes I meant you 😘