Honored Contributor

GOOG NIGHT, JOHN BOY

[ Edited ]

These forums are a comfort for me now. I see and hear familiar names and posts. Those I joke around with and some I can almost predict what they might say.

Familiarity is often discounted or overlooked as being not important. Coming here to be with all of you is a blessing. Thanks to everyone for banding together and being here for each other. 

If you're home without company, come here for a laugh, support, to vent. Your friends await. 

Love to all from Shanus. 🌈

Super Contributor

Thank you. I feel very alone at times staying in the house but at least my husbands business is considered essential where we live so he can stay open. Not real busy. Sometimes anxiety hits me about paying bills. So it is nice to come here and not think about life sometimes. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Shanus 

OIP0UVR8KXA.jpg

Roxxy Heart

Valued Contributor

@Shanus That is such a lovely post! I share your sentiment tho might not be able to express it so simply.

The Q forum community has always been iinteresting and informative. It is now now even more so, as many of you share how you are getting by all across our United States (the "United" part being very important) during this very difficult, at best, situation. 

Thanks to all of you who show up here to help form a bridge between us as we keep our social distance otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

Well my DH and I are totally stressed.  The virus from China totally wiped out our business until at least July.  We have no income, but many business and personal bills to pay.  We have applied for two emergency loans and will apply for the grant from the government as soon as it is available.  As you can imagine, nothing happens fast in getting the needed money and IF you can get someone on the phone, they are of no help.  To top it off, for some reason, I can not access my QVC account on my work computer.  For the last few days, when I try to log in, I get an error message that it will not accept my "server" or something to that effect.  We did not change "servers", so I don't know what the deal is.  So during the day, when I am at work (and not getting paid), I can only read the forums but not comment.  The frustrations keep mounting.  But it helps to read the forum posts, and I appreciate that.  Stay safe everyone.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I'm getting thoroughly disgusted with the more interesting discussions always ending in being deleted because there were disagreements.  Nobody is killing anybody so what's wrong with a little dissention?  All we can discuss are benign subjects like the weather and cleaning closets.  People want to talk about what's bothering them, what's important.  There are a few posters that deliberately create problems....why aren't they deleted?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Well my DH and I are totally stressed.  The virus from China totally wiped out our business until at least July.  We have no income, but many business and personal bills to pay.  We have applied for two emergency loans and will apply for the grant from the government as soon as it is available.  As you can imagine, nothing happens fast in getting the needed money and IF you can get someone on the phone, they are of no help.  To top it off, for some reason, I can not access my QVC account on my work computer.  For the last few days, when I try to log in, I get an error message that it will not accept my "server" or something to that effect.  We did not change "servers", so I don't know what the deal is.  So during the day, when I am at work (and not getting paid), I can only read the forums but not comment.  The frustrations keep mounting.  But it helps to read the forum posts, and I appreciate that.  Stay safe everyone.

@Puppy Lips   I feel badly you're having such troubles. Hopefully you'll reach the right person and get the help you need. 💖

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Clueless what you're referring to, but in general, I agree. 

Honored Contributor

Re: GOOG NIGHT, JOHN BOY

[ Edited ]

@Shanus -

I feel the same.

good to come between tears and great fears and laughter 

and comfort in between.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: GOOG NIGHT, JOHN BOY

[ Edited ]

Been sending these "Funnies" to relatives and friends (the list keeps growing).  This is my favorite of the week, mostly because the rest are either profane or political... Woman LOL

Thanks for this thread Shanus Jim-Bob!!

Denise