Honored Contributor

$$$ GOING TO HIDE MY IPAD $$$

OK, so online shopping 🛍 can help you find something you need quickly and efficiently. Three Amazon packages arrived yesterday and two came last week from other sites.

Many things purchased were not my fault (?!?!?). Daytime TV is repeats or interrupted by reports of numbers of COVID19 deaths increasing. Stress inducing, for sure.

I'm doing my best to stay busy and am usually not just looking around on here for bargains. My purchases are more "I need something, so I find it online".

When speaking to a friend yesterday, she's noticed the same bad shopping habit beginning herself. I could be drinking or over eating like some that are quarantined. 

I may think about limiting my hours on the IPAD and computer.  Anyone else noticing they're looking for more things  to purchase online than before?

Honored Contributor

Re: $$$ GOING TO HIDE MY IPAD $$$

Yes. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Yes.It's called retail therapy & it works.😂

Esteemed Contributor

I hear you.  My DH noted there was a large package on our front steps marked “Fragile.”  He said fra-gil-lee (a la Christmas story).  It was a set of dishes for four, Spode Blue Italian, which I have always liked.  More dishes?   But a big sale.  Waiting for a few packages from Talbots, etc.  Love my bargains, but not going anywhere for a long time.  Crazy me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No.  I know what I was origonally looking for and what I wanted to add too.  Also, I'm SO extremely picky, I either slap in love it with a passion on don't.  Period.  Either I love it like crazy, or I don't buy! 

I never, ever do "meh!"!!!

Honored Contributor

No, but I have looked at lots of sites for masks! 

I usually spend lots of time looking at all of them but this time went pretty quickly with Waxtex US that a poster here recommended. Great price and fun designs and made in the US.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely! I don't drink, or stress eat, but I too, believe highly in retail therapy, and have shopped more between The Q, Amazon, HSN, Shop HQ, Walmart, Ebay( and a few others) than ever before. I'm getting A LOT of "therapy", as I help stimulate the economy, and am having fun "finding my happy"😊 Home delivery is a wonderful thing.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles Look at Delia's Jewelry  on Etsy.  I know that's her real name. it may be studio.  Her items are beautiful.   I'm trying to get her in the Guild of Southern Craftsmen through the Folk ArtCenter.  I just got her bangles.

Honored Contributor

Yes

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

No, but I have looked at lots of sites for masks! 

I usually spend lots of time looking at all of them but this time went pretty quickly with Waxtex US that a poster here recommended. Great price and fun designs and made in the US.

Thanks for the tip. If you have to wear a facemask, it might as well be cute!Smiley Happy