Honored Contributor

Re: $$$ GOING TO HIDE MY IPAD $$$

@ECBG   No "meh" purchases here either, Sweets. I'm loving ALL my deliveries so far. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG   No "meh" purchases here either, Sweets. I'm loving ALL my deliveries so far. 

@Shanus OH!!!!!  I had bought THE cutest tee from our retail last year.  I took the tag off, wore it all day and decided I needed to get the next size.  I don't remember why I didn't.

I was playing on Ebay and found the petite equal to the Misses size I wanted.  Got it!!!  New, not abused.  It has just a touch of sparkles.

I can't tell you HOW many times I kicked myself for not repurchasing it!!!

(I would have seen that top for the next 10 years in my mond!!!!!)!

s-l400.jpg

Honored Contributor

not really,  or more like put in cart and not buy

only things I bought since, is some cheapo target stuff

Respected Contributor

We prefer to think of it as doing our part to keep the economy afloat. I haven't bought anything I didn't want, but have been taking advantage of the flash sales vendors are offering to sell merchandise until they can reopen their B&M stores. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles Look at Delia's Jewelry  on Etsy.  I know that's her real name. it may be studio.  Her items are beautiful.   I'm trying to get her in the Guild of Southern Craftsmen through the Folk ArtCenter.  I just got her bangles.

@ECBG  Thanks for recommending her! I see several, beautiful and unique necklaces, and an anklet that I am thinking about purchasing. I also have my eye on the blue large bead 70's vintage bracelet and it only costs 3.00!!😍! I thought it was a typo.😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Yes!  I managed to go almost 2 months (the amount in quarantine) with no online purchases except for necessities and pet supplies.  I told myself I didn't need a thing, especially clothing.

That resolve was gone by last weekend.  I just had to "break-out" and decided to do a little "browsing" on my favorite sites.  Oh, the sales they were having!

I had almost forgotten that "high" I feel when my packages arrive. Smiley LOL  It felt goood!

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

I hear you.  My DH noted there was a large package on our front steps marked “Fragile.”  He said fra-gil-lee (a la Christmas story).  It was a set of dishes for four, Spode Blue Italian, which I have always liked.  More dishes?   But a big sale.  Waiting for a few packages from Talbots, etc.  Love my bargains, but not going anywhere for a long time.  Crazy me.

@PamfromCT @Shanus   I must be crazy too!  I also got some dishes (Fiesta) to add to those that I already had.  Plus I've been buying some clothing and sandals...like I need more and where am I going with my new things?

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@SandySparkles Look at Delia's Jewelry  on Etsy.  I know that's her real name. it may be studio.  Her items are beautiful.   I'm trying to get her in the Guild of Southern Craftsmen through the Folk ArtCenter.  I just got her bangles.

@ECBG I already have her shop as one of my favorites....if it's the same one that I'm thinking of....located in Atlanta?

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG I already have her shop as one of my favorites....if it's the same one that I'm thinking of....located in Atlanta?

@haddon9 No, Delia lives in Asheville, NC.  I know her well.  She goes to many craft shows, probably Atlanta because it's somewhat close.You can also google her professional FB.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I notice I'm shopping for things I never shopped online for before. I scour sites for TP, hand sanitizer, liquid hand soap, vitamins, and deals on pantry items. Then I have to leave the boxes sit in my living room until I feel it's safe to open them. Right now I have at least ten boxes to open. This is not the way I usually shop online.