Respected Contributor

This is the ONLY way to keep QVC/HSN on air:

BUY SOMETHING TODAY and TELL YOUR FRIENDS and FAMILY where to find them on the dial, and urge them to do the same.

And then come back and do it again.

It's the ONLY way.

Dollars matter. It's ALL that matters!!!

Host preference and all the  hand wringing over which hosts are left will make not a whit of difference.

Respected Contributor

The future of QVC?  Dim, if they do not get rid of the hosts that make QVC their own Bully-Pulpit. If you want, I'll name names.  That will get me deleted though.

Honored Contributor

Oh God make it stop. Enough already.

Honored Contributor

It's not sustainable. Prices are too high.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids 

OK I edited my post. I don't mean to sound like I want or care if QVC survives...it's a business and businesses go belly up...or, they survive. Usually, it's ONLY about money.

My comment is in response to the hundreds of hand wringing comments about C+D's leaving and why they should "come back" to keep the Q solvent!!!!

I agree it IS getting over the top the number of commenters STILL going on and on about them....

Respected Contributor

@maximillian   What's a Bully-Pulpit?

Respected Contributor

good grief.

Respected Contributor

Re: Future of QVC?

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 

Google is your friend!!!

"What is the bully pulpit simple definition?

A bully pulpit is a conspicuous position that provides an opportunity to speak out and be listened to. "

You COULD apply this to a host who steps up to the high definition camera close enough to see the nostril hairs, while wagging her finger and warning you:

"Don't you DARE!!! ( say anything about...well, you know....).

Kids.
Respected Contributor

Lol! Make it stop!

Trusted Contributor

"a prominent public position (such as a political office) that provides an opportunity for expounding one's views."

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag