Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@just bee...we are not anti bad language but if you started watching Bad Santa you would undestand what I was talking about....thanks for the recommendation.

@Mom2Dogs

Bad Santa is sort of a guilty pleasure.  But if language isn't an issue, In Bruges is a must-see! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor

We recently watched FOUR CHRISTMASES (Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn) and we laughed a lot.  

Frequent Contributor

These two from 1994 are  oddball Christmas themed comedies. I've seen both of them and enjoyed them.

Mixed Nuts with Steve Martin and Trapped in Paradise with Nicholas Cage.

Trusted Contributor

I love the movie, Wild Hogs with Tim Allen and John Travolta

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal..wow 57 times!! It must be a good movie, thank you.

Valued Contributor

I agree about the language. I usually don't mind it, but sometimes it is WAY overboard. I think if they took the f bomb out and other language of some shows , the movie would be shorter by 30 minutes. HA!

I also like When Harry Met Sally. Such a fun movie

Another one I laugh when I watch is In & Out with Kevin Klein and Tom Selleck. It has tons of stars in it. Debby Reynolds, Wilford Brimley, Bob Newhart and more. Victor Victoria is another cute one. (Love Julie Andrews and James Garner)

cookin

Respected Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@EastCoastGal wrote:

I love the Christmas movie with Chevy Chase! Not everyone likes it but I laugh out loud every time I watch it!! I saw a special one night about his movies playing that character and a lot of the things he says or does he just makes up as the movie is shot!! The director/producer/cameramen love him! Smiley Very Happy

If I have to watch Chevy Chase, it would have to be:

Funny Farm

I really like Funny Farm too. Also, Christmas Vacation, Caddyshack, Stripes & 2 BBC tv shows Are You Being Served? & Keeping Up Appearances...I watch all of these over & over & never get tired of them.

Trusted Contributor

Are you looking for a Christmas movie or just a funny movie?  I can totally understand not finishing Bad Santa.  

By the time Christmas comes, I've seen every movie possible.  Personally I love Bad Moms.  Its my guilty pleasure and I really don't watch many movies at all.

Honored Contributor

I don't suppose it's specifically a christmas movie, but one of my favorite funny movies is 'Night Shift'.

IIRC, it was the first movie that Ronny Howard directed and it stars Michael Keaton, Henry Winkler, and Shelley Long.  Oh, and Ronny Howard's little brother was in it too.   Keaton and Winkler were hilarious in this movie!

Respected Contributor

Re: Funny movies?

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs

It is.   It came out in 1984, I think so it's not like I watched it 57 times in one year.   I've had lots of time.    I think I'll watch it again today; been a while.  I'll see if I like it as much now as I did in 1984.   It has some GREAT lines in it..  If you see it, let me know what you think.