Honored Contributor

Re: From Sunala: Shabbat Shalom to my Dear Friends...

@sunala I am so sorry to hear of your problems but I am happy to see you back!  We have missed you.  You have my best wishes and thanks to Mr. for encouraging you back!  You are a blessing to this forum, and I wish you many blessings in return!  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunala 

Hi Sunny! Good to hear from you after so long. Do what's best for yourself and your family. However long that might be, my plans are to still be around to greet you.

Best to you and all your loved ones,

JOhn  🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@sunala  my heart is happy to see you here.   I'm so very sorry for your heartache and grief. Please know, you remain in my prayers. 

I hope you feel the love, friendship and respect posted here for you. 

We're here for you whenever you're here. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

Sunny it is such a blessing to see you here.

You have no idea  how much you have been in our thoughts and missed.

We have, under your guidance,  been a lovely inclusive weekly gathering. We will be here whenever you feel like checking in.

lots of hugs, henny

Honored Contributor

((( @sunala )))

Respected Contributor

@sunala, I am very happy to see you again. Wishing you the best and may you continue to heal at your own pace. It is a blessing to know you. Take care and I wish you a very nice Shabbat.
Trusted Contributor

@sunala wrote:

Hi to everyone,

I know it's been a long time since I posted; almost a year to be exact. My family experienced a tragedy last June, and I have been in hiding, licking my wounds in grief ever since then. Mr. Sunny has been gently encouraging me to try to come back to the world of the living, but it's been so very hard to do.

However, I'd still like to wish you all a good Shabbos and a happy weekend. I hope you and your loved ones are all well. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken over and contributed to the prayers and best wishes every week, and to those who have contacted me. My deep apologies for not responding to you, but I promise I will try. 

Be healthy, be happy, and be safe, and may G-d bless you and your loved ones. Amen.

Love,

Sunny

Oh my goodness Sunny!!!! I can't begin to tell you how happy I am to see your post!!! I think of you all the time and have so missed your Friday posts. What an incredible surprise my dear friend. Sending you much love, many hugs and smiles for miles!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh @sunala , what a blessing to see you back...even for this one Shabbat. You have been sorely missed.

Wishing you and everyone here a Good Shabbos, health and love. 

Whenever you feel like posting, we'll be waiting for you. Grief if so overwhelming, but I know your strength and with time, you will come through it to the oher side. 

Much love

Shanus

Honored Contributor

Sorry you had a terrible tradegy in your family.I hope that you will be able to mend your broken heart in time.I always looked forward to your posts on Friday and have missed them.

Trusted Contributor

@sunala It is so good to see you post here!  I am so very sorry for your grief.  We love continuing your thread in here to wish everyone a great Shabbos & belated Passover to you.  I hope you are taking care of yourself and will be back soon! Heart

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney