Esteemed Contributor

From Sunala: Shabbat Shalom to my Dear Friends...

[ Edited ]

Hi to everyone,

I know it's been a long time since I posted; almost a year to be exact. My family experienced a tragedy last June, and I have been in hiding, licking my wounds in grief ever since then. Mr. Sunny has been gently encouraging me to try to come back to the world of the living, but it's been so very hard to do.

However, I'd still like to wish you all a good Shabbos and a happy weekend. I hope you and your loved ones are all well. I'd like to thank everyone who has taken over and contributed to the prayers and best wishes every week, and to those who have contacted me. My deep apologies for not responding to you, but I promise I will try. 

Be healthy, be happy, and be safe, and may G-d bless you and your loved ones. Amen.

Love,

Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: Shabbat Shalom to my Dear Friends...From Sunala**

Just seeing this, what a blessing for us to hear from you today on Shabbos. Keep up the good work, and know how much you have been truly missed. We are always here for you!!! All my love, Shel

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just seeing this, what a blessing for us to hear from you today on Shabbos. Keep up the good work, and know how much you have been truly missed. We are always here for you!!! All my love, Shel

Dearest Shel, thank you so much for all your correspondences. I wanted very much to respond but I was just unable to do so. Love to you and Mr. Shelbelle and your precious family.

I'm going to do this slowly but surely. Good Shabbos to you, and may all your prayers come true.

Love, Sunny

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

So nice to see this post

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Remember that slowly but surely wins every race!!! We are all here for you with virtual huge hugs.

Honored Contributor

@sunala I'm not Jewish but I always enjoy the Friday thread. I'm so sorry for your sorrow and wish you the best. Good to see you here.

Honored Contributor

Re: From Sunala: Shabbat Shalom to my Dear Friends...

@sunala ,

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes.

Do this as you feel comfortable and know we will always be waiting with open arms to hear from you in any way.

Blessings and Prayers sent.

Honored Contributor

sunala, yesterday you were on my mind.  I wondered what had taken you away from your thread of joy, love and hope -- and I wondered if you would ever return.

I am very sorry for your loss, the cause of your very deep grief.   After I wrote the last sentence, I prayed for your well-being and emergence from your grief.  It will take time, of course.

Please know that you are thought of and missed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunala  So sorry to hear that your family has experienced a tragedy. I asked God to bring to you, healing, comfort, and strength. It is good to see you posting again. 

Regular Contributor

Glad to see you back @sunala ! 

Wishing you a Refuah Shlema of Spirit and a Shabbat Shalom....

Good Shabbos everyone.